Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sergiozin View Post
    Great job, how do I know which parameters an app receives? Let's say email app, can I open that already passing subject, to, attachment to snd an email?
    You have to search the internet or contact the autor of the software ...
    Very weird...I create a "chime" alarm between 8:00 and 22:00 to play a system sound (also vibratinG) and it doesn´t work in my 1.4.5 Pre!!!

The app should stays open?
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    thx for the new version. Using theolder since several weeks without probs, only hb-app "agenda" won't work in old or new version. Agenda tries to launch but seems to be stuck in startup becaus the icon pumps forever.
    So any solutions for Agenda app issue with SchedMyPhone?
    Quote Originally Posted by kr_ke View Post
    You have to search the internet or contact the autor of the software ...
    I also would like to know how to pass the parameters to the application.

I have searched the Internet and found pages of the application API with JSON syntaxes, however I could not make it work in SchedMyPhone.

I have sent an email to the author several days ago, and got no answer.

If any of you have working examples of application parameters in SchedMyPhone, I would be glad to see them. Please!!!
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NexusCrawler View Post
    I also would like to know how to pass the parameters to the application.

I have searched the Internet and found pages of the application API with JSON syntaxes, however I could not make it work in SchedMyPhone.

I have sent an email to the author several days ago, and got no answer.

If any of you have working examples of application parameters in SchedMyPhone, I would be glad to see them. Please!!!
    Hi, sorry for the delay, fresh back from holiday ....

Have a look here: Cross-App Launching - WebOS101

this should help you hopefully.

Cheers, Klaus
    Hi, sorry for the delay, fresh back from holiday ....

Have a look here: Cross-App Launching - WebOS101

this should help you hopefully.

Cheers, Klaus
    Wow! This help page is amazing. Will give another try to SchedMyPhone, then.

However, I still don't see any mention of the "Web" application (the web browser embedded in WebOS). Isn't it possible to open it to a given URL?

Or, it should be possible to launch the application manager on an URL to have the same result -- if I understood well. However, it seems like this option is not available into SchedMyPhone... I guess that the "application manager" is not a regular application that could be selectable in the UI of SchedMyPhone.

Anyway, thanks again!
    Wooohoo! Incredible!

It actually works.

Using the following syntax into SchedMyPhone to parameter the "Web" application:

{
    target: "http://my.url.com"
    }

Wonderful and fantastic. Truly.
    And by way, there is an example for the browser on the website pointed out by kr_ke:

Browser - WebOS101

WebOS101 seems like a great resource for webOS users!
    Does SchedMyPhone work on the HP Veer?
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    As far as I know, yes. Simply install it!

Cheers, Klaus
    Trovatore likes this.
    As far as I know, yes. Simply install it!

Cheers, Klaus
    Ok. I have installed it. Now, in order to use it how can i set the parameters to launch a specific application? I tought i only had to select the application but it seems a little more complicated. Any suggestion?
    Wish list: is it possible to add a 'test' button instead of scheduling a time a few minutes from now to see if an entry works? Is there another way to test that I may have missed?

Also, will there be a TouchPad version? I have it running on my Pre2 and TouchPad now... Just don't care for the emulation on the TouchPad, but not that I have to run it very often. :-)

Great app!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12