Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1.    #61  
    yes user was able to launch individual apps, but some users found this useless so I decided to remove this feature. the problem was that when reordering or deleting apps, some users launch the app.

was it useful for you?
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    yes user was able to launch individual apps, but some users found this useless so I decided to remove this feature. the problem was that when reordering or deleting apps, some users launch the app.

was it useful for you?
    Currently, not something I use a lot. Your added quick actions may change that.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  3.    #63  
    what do you think about quick actions ? do you use it often?

new update will come with new quick actions
  4.    #64  
    I have also added govnah support for quick actions to be able to change govnah profile, but palm rejected the undocumented call to govnah
    I have also added govnah support for quick actions to be able to change govnah profile, but palm rejected the undocumented call to govnah
    I'm surprised Palm would reject an app for launching another app. Cross-launching apps is a documented procedure and is one of the best things about webOS. Also I can't imagine the problem would be with launching a homebrew (non-catalog) app. Flashcards has had the ability to launch my homebrew app, Music Player (Remix), for awhile.

Are you sure that was the reason for the rejection? There must be something else to it.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    what do you think about quick actions ? do you use it often?

new update will come with new quick actions
    I think it's great that I can open multiple browsers to different pages with one click. Will be used often.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Any chance of being able to choose the interval between app launches?
  8.    #68  
    what interval do you wish?
    The timer/alarm feature is working great! Would be cool if we could setup more than 1 schedule for the same group though, so like it happens at 10am, noon, 2:30pm, 5pm, etc. maybe that's not even possible with the current SDK..
  10.    #70  
    In version 1.5, alarms are repeating every 24 hours, but it would be possible to give the user the possibility to repeat an alarm every 5 hours for exemple.

I think I probably add this feature in the future
  11.    #72  
    next update coming....

New dashboard for alarms and palm launcher shortcuts
    New Quick actions (Forums for example)
    Improved alarm system (still in beta). User can now choose repeat interval between alarms

Submitted to the app catalog.
    next update coming....

New dashboard for alarms and palm launcher shortcuts
    New Quick actions (Forums for example)
    Improved alarm system (still in beta). User can now choose repeat interval between alarms

Submitted to the app catalog.
    The repeat interval option is genius! nice work, and thanks for being so active!! Wish I could give you more than 5 stars in the app catalog lol.
    Loving the latest version! It is working perfectly with the relaunch every however many hours after you specify. I also notice that the alarm goes off right on time now, whereas it would go off about 4 minutes late with the last version. The notification area alert while launching was a great addition. It still makes the ding noise when launching. perhaps an option to disable that sound would be cool. The only thing I think could improve what you added, is to allow a certain number of repeats rather than unlimited repeats per hour specified. For example, I'd like to set it to repeat every hour 5 times and then quit, then start that whole schedule over again the next day... Is that possible? Currently, it seems it'll just continue to go all day and all night and the next day, etc until you disable the alarm and then you lose your setting..
    Boucles0, you still alive? You were so active.. Just curious if you have any response to my above observation.. Thanks man.
  15.    #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Loving the latest version! It is working perfectly with the relaunch every however many hours after you specify. I also notice that the alarm goes off right on time now, whereas it would go off about 4 minutes late with the last version. The notification area alert while launching was a great addition. It still makes the ding noise when launching. perhaps an option to disable that sound would be cool. The only thing I think could improve what you added, is to allow a certain number of repeats rather than unlimited repeats per hour specified. For example, I'd like to set it to repeat every hour 5 times and then quit, then start that whole schedule over again the next day... Is that possible? Currently, it seems it'll just continue to go all day and all night and the next day, etc until you disable the alarm and then you lose your setting..
    I'm not dead... repeating 5 times then quit is much more difficult ....I'll consider your ideas
    I'm not dead... repeating 5 times then quit is much more difficult ....I'll consider your ideas
    If only you could add a 1 or 2 hour snooze type feature to the alarms as an option.. like snooze 3 times every 2 hours But yeah, I can see how it might get tricky.. Maybe just the ability of multiple alarms for the same group rather than trying to muck with repeats on the same alarm?
  17.    #78  
    Working on next version : Here's a video with new quick actions : Neato support :

Man, Palm sure approved that fast! :P
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast