Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blue duck butter View Post
    It would be great if you could make the app load itself when the phone boots up and then automatically opens the apps you want.
    To make it load when the phone starts (sort of), install Preset Reset (in preware) and add the app I'd for this (com.scienceapps.multipleapplauncherbeta) to the Apps to load list. This way, whenever your phone does a scheduled restart (I have mine do it every night while I'm asleep), the next time you turn on the phone, this will be front & center on your screen.

I know this is a very narrow definition of your request, but it's a start
    I'm having difficulty adding some apps to the group - some of them do not seem to show when search or Just Type ... if I use the "Enter Manually App ID option, I can't figure out how to add the app to the group.

Any suggestions?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  3.    #23  
    I'll add all apps

App catalog, beta, web distrib, homebrew and built in apps.
    I can't see the stacks option like it is on 2.0 am I missing something?
  5.    #26  
    stack option will be added to the app catalog version in the coming weeks because it needs more work.
    Great idea!

How about these feature requests:
    -Launcher shortcuts corresponding to groups
    -An app category that includes just apps installed on my phone
    -List the apps in a more human friendly way. Google Maps (with its own icon) is much nicer than com.palm.apps.map

Thanks for creating an app that makes webos even more awesome!
  7.    #30  
    nice ideas !

For the next version, I have worked on app list to create a "human" list as requested by lots of users. Here's some screenshots

Attached Images Attached Images
    Does the video show the stack option?
  9.    #32  
    stack option will be released later with webOS 2.0
  10.    #33  
    another feature for next version : close application after launching apps
    Is there a way to select all apps we have installed for 1 group? (Without having to tap each one individually) So that if we have to doctor our phone and run each app once first before using Save/Restore, this would be the fastest way to launch all apps at once without having to tap each icon.. If so, I'll buy this immediately.
  12.    #36  
    you can launch one app group (so several apps) by typing on the blue icon ( see screenshots above)

select apps installed on the phone by browsing app catalog beta web homebrew catalog and built in apps, add them to a group and hit one button to launch 20 apps at once.

see this video showing live demo :

did I answer your question ?
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    you can launch one app group (so several apps) by typing on the blue icon ( see screenshots above)

select apps installed on the phone by browsing app catalog beta web homebrew catalog and built in apps, add them to a group and hit one button to launch 20 apps at once.

see this video showing live demo :

did I answer your question ?
    No, my question is can you launch all of the apps on your phone at once? Or a simple way in your app to add all apps to a given group without having to search for each one? You mention 20 apps per a group. Is this the maximum limit to apps that can launch simultaneously?

Update: I just bought the App, and love it. Look forward to the 1.0 release for sure for the close after launch option. If you can add an option to add all apps on phone to a group rather than individually adding, that would solve what I was after. If you are in fact limited by 20, then perhaps you could add an option to add all apps from a given launcher page to a group..
    Last edited by volcom45; 12/16/2010 at 04:42 PM.
  14.    #38  
    no you can't launch all installed apps without selecting them before one by one.
  15.    #39  
    palm doesn't provide api to find installed apps on the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    palm doesn't provide api to find installed apps on the phone.
    Gotcha. Well thanks for what you've done with the limitations you have. I'm glad I bought the app.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast