Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    all right then guys idk where to post this but I guess this is the best place to do so for me this in fact is a step by step guide for those who need, or want to move the vba savs from their pc to the pre, also I am typing this from my phone so I will edit later, first off you need to create a ".sgm" file by going to vba (pc) and then file then save save file as what ever the rom name is with 1 an the end of it, example pokemon shiney gold is rom name so when you save it will be "pokemonshineygold1" then the file should look like "pokemonshineygold1.SGM" now it's time for the fun part take your pre and put it in usb mode on your comp and save the ".SGM" file you just created, now that that's done disconnect prprpr $from$ $computer$ $and$ $if$ $you$ $don$'$t$ $have$ $internalz$ $app$ $go$ $to$ $preware$ $and$ $dowload$ $it$, $also$ $you$ $must$ $have$ $vba$ $from$ $preware$ $not$ $quick$ $install$. $Now$ $open$ $up$ $internal$ $and$ $go$ $to$ $where$ $you$ $saved$ $the$ &$quot$;.$SGM$&$quot$; $and$ $click$ $it$ $and$ $go$ $to$ $info$ $once$ $you$ $do$ $that$ $tap$ $the$ $name$ $and$ $rename$ $the$ $ending$ &$quot$;.$sgm$&$quot$;, $move$ $that$ $file$ $to$
    media/cryptofs/app/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.visualboyadvance/ sav
    once it's in there open the rom which the save file is for then close vba then reboot and open rom again this going back on gesture area to go to menu and load save state 1 and viola it should be your save I will be revising it but I was trying to figure it out and did so I will post a youtube vid some time soo and proably some screens if you have any questions PM me, also my first post hahahahaha hope I did good, feel free to move if more suitable place for this thread
    Ive been wracking my brain like crazy! It doesnt seem to work for my saves and idk why. I have followed all the steps to the dot and it wont load the save
    I desperatley need help with this!!!! wont load saves
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    OK so where is it that you guys get stuck???
    hey i know this is an old thread but ive been trying todo it for days, i followed this step by step multiple times, with no luck. and i have tried a bunch of other ideas.. pretty much everything i could think of?... is there a youtube video on it? or does it depend on what version of VBA you are running?.. help please?