1.    #1  
    This is a Soundboard for the movie Friday, which happens to be my favorite movie of all time.. All future changes will be noted here and any requests made by you guys will be added as versions progress.

Application: Friday SB "Friday Movie Soundboard"
    Current Version: 0.0.7
    Price: Free Forever
    Availability: 10/21/2010

Current Sound Clips:
    1. Ever
    2. Day Off - Smokey
    3. Job
    4. 22 Years
    5. Mercy
    6. Bathroom
    7. Blacker
    8. Bull
    9. Damn
    10. Emotions
    11. Give A ****
    12. All You Do
    13. Day Off - Mr. Jones
    14. Grab A Dog
    15. Fridge
    16. You Got Knocked
    17. Mary Jane
    18. Peer Pressure
    19. Pig Latin
    20. Puff Puff Give
    21. Quaalude
    22. High Today
    23. Sin a Sin Sin
    24. Smartest Man
    25. Tweeds
    26. Maan
    27. What Happen
    28. Princibalities

0.0.5:
    Memory fix.

0.0.6:
    Pause added but seems to have killed tracks

0.0.7:
    Pause removed from each track. Single Stop button added under the scrolling tracks.

0.0.8:
    Requests ?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by demetry14; 10/26/2010 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Title clarified
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    I downloaded today. I have seen many but never tried before. I like the Bull clip. I have a wondering though I notice when I click on a clip then immediately click another one that both will play at the same time. Is that normal? Cool app!
  3.    #3  
    As of now that is normal as I have not figured out how to add a "cancel on new" kind of event. I have tried other Soundboards with the pause buttons built into them and I don't like that so I didn't want to use that for my own application.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Oh ok! Like I said I have never downloaded a sound app before so I didn't know the normal behavior. My favorite clip is bull. Can you add the "And you know this man!" By itself?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Oh ok! Like I said I have never downloaded a sound app before so I didn't know the normal behavior. My favorite clip is bull. Can you add the "And you know this man!" By itself?
    Yeah I can clip the sound file I have and make a seperate button for the "And you know this, Man" portion.

I'll clip it tonight in ffmpeg or something. I am looking for more Big Worm quotes too. I'll add that and anything else I find interesting in the next update.

Cool!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Your version of the quote was added as "Maan" toward the bottom of the list.

Got it Thanks!
  9.    #9  
    When HP decides to settle down on a framework I will possibly update this app.