Page 1 of 14 123456 11 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Here’s my Precentral App to browse your favourite website.

Video :

Available in the app catalog

If you like this app,

Download from App catalog

Download beta version from beta feeds

Last updates HERE

Update 0.7.5 (beta feeds) : What’s new ?

* Tweed bug fix.

Update 0.7.4 (beta feeds)
    : What’s new ?

* Forums Beta support for mobile precentral forums

Update 0.7.3 beta : What’s new ?
    • Palmcast Download Management. Download Palmcast and continue to browse precentral !
    • change forum new post link (getdaily)

Update 0.7.2 beta : What’s new ?

* New twitter client : Spaz, Tweed, TweetMe, Yak (opens client and copy status to clipboard with one tap, then just paste status in your favourite client)
    * Short URL converter for twitter & Facebook
    * Customize your status from the preferences panel…
    * Modify launch page. Open on Precentral homepage, or the last page opened.
    * New Splash screns (14)

Update 0.7.1 (available app catalog) : What’s new ?

* Select splash screen (6 available, if you’re good at photoshop, please submit your own splash screen for precentral app!) from the preferences panel.
    * Page Top shortcut
    * Page bottom shortcut.
    * Relego support fix : Page title is now sent to relego.

Update 0.7.0 :
    • New preferences Panel
    • preferences saved
    • new twitter client support Bad kitty
    • Relego and Spare Time support
    • Full screen toggle
    • font size selector
    • Internalz support
    • minor changes

Update 0.6.1 : What’s new ?

* Refresh button (for all pages this time )
    * Shortcuts with only one letter to tap. When you write something, tap on the textfield, shortcuts are desactivated. When you've finished your message, shortcuts are enabled.

tip : tap "b" to open bookmarks

Update 0.6.0 : What’s new ?

* Refresh button (for all pages except launch page)
    * (Beta) twitter client support : bad kitty and twee
    * Export option : Open a page in the Palm browser (to bypass the link problem in forums)

Version 0.5.0 :

* Landscape Mode
    * Direct access to articles, reviews, tips, themes, app gallery, homebrew apps.
    * Direct Acces to Palm Pixi – Palm Pre Device and Accessories – Palm Pre
    - GSM Pre – Palm Pre Tips, Information, and Resources – Palm Pre Bluetooth – Palm Pre Accessories – Palm Pre Wallpapers – webOS Themes …..
    * Direct Access to login Page.
    * This app opens Preware when you want to download an application. (please install preware later version)

* Search features.
    * Save Bookmarks and Follow forums topics
    * Share your favourite topics with I.M, Email, Facebook (with facebook app), Twitter (with your favourite twitter client)
    * When you hit a video link, this app will open youtube application.
    * Precentral podcast support.

More ScreenShots here
    nice!!! I've been waiting for something like this.

edit: looks like i'll have to wait a little longer since it doesn't show up in the catalog yet
  3.    #3  
    I have just submitted this app to the beta app catalog, You'll have to wait a few hours It will also be available in the homebrew apps.
    ok, looks like it'll be well worth the wait!
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    This looks really nice! Looks like it has the potential to be better than the current offerings easily!
    Wow, looks really nice. It seems like the Pre Central Apps keep getting better! I saw something about an app dedicated to Pre Central forums. Perhaps, you could work with the developer to have both apps integrated in some fashion. Would it be possible to imbed a link to the forum app? A bit premature to ask but just wanted to throw a suggestion that I think would be great if implementation was possible. Keep up the good work.!

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    finally! I kept failing the install using the app catalog. Couldn't install it w/ internalz either. It finally worked with preware. I like it alot, nice work.
    Is this different from the PreCentral app that has been available for a while?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Install also kept failing for me via the app catalog, worked fine via preware using the url to the ipk.
    Didn't work from the app catalog but worked fine through QuickInstall. Nice App!
    Where did you get the url to install from?
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    Where did you get the url to install from?
    http://www.precentral.net/sites/prec..._0.5.1_all.ipk

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

but it doesn't work and i don't know why, perhaps I used SDK 2.0 to make the app ?
    Quite possibly see here http://www.precentral.net/developer-...bos-145-20-sdk
    Like Palm, idiots not so much? Visit MockTheAfflicted

twitter: @benfysh
    install failed from the link on appscoop. anyone else?
    If you have Preware, go to this post on your phone and click on the link above. It should open Preware and it will install that way. It's the only way I could make it work.
    Global Posts
    830 Global Posts
    Tried a couple of ways, Preware, App cat, but I've been unable to get this app to download and install... somethings not right....
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    Tried a couple of ways, Preware, App cat, but I've been unable to get this app to download and install... somethings not right....
    It has been packaged using the 2.0 SDK but install will work if you either email it to yourself and open with Preware or Internalz or visit http://www.precentral.net/sites/prec..._0.5.1_all.ipk on the Pre and Preware or Internalz will install direct.
    Like Palm, idiots not so much? Visit MockTheAfflicted

twitter: @benfysh
Page 1 of 14 123456 11 ... LastLast