Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1.    #141  
    I think I should use beta feeds for beta distribution instead of homebrew apps.
  2.    #142  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoverNole View Post
    0.7.1 update still opening to the PreCentral site. The version in the Palms app catalog is 0.7.0, but when I open preware it says there is an update for 0.7.1

It will not update through preware, nor the app catalog
    0.7.1 is not available now in the app catalog.
  3.    #143  
    Here's links :

Download from App catalog

Download beta version from beta feeds

I'm not using the homebrew gallery because of issues
    Don't know if this is feasible or not, but would be a great addition to this app if it is....

Is there any possibility that in the "Export" options (where you can open in browser) that there could be an option to open the current page directly into the full version of the browser? That would be really handy if you wanted to use the Thanks feature for a particular post, or be able to see someone's avatar or signature line.

Looks like it would somehow involve stripping the "m" out of the URL (i.e. change http://m.forums.etc to http://forums.etc).
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Nice idea I have done this manually in the past so would find usefull
  6.    #146  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Don't know if this is feasible or not, but would be a great addition to this app if it is....

Is there any possibility that in the "Export" options (where you can open in browser) that there could be an option to open the current page directly into the full version of the browser? That would be really handy if you wanted to use the Thanks feature for a particular post, or be able to see someone's avatar or signature line.

Looks like it would somehow involve stripping the "m" out of the URL (i.e. change http://m.forums.etc to http://forums.etc).
    Nice idea. It is easy to delete m. in a string. I would add this in future version because I really can't do anything about the thank button. I'll put this in this export button menu.
    If you have other great ideas... let me know
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    can we get 'top/bottom of page' buttons into the menu?
  8.    #148  
    where do you want to put these two buttons?
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    thanks! They are in the perfect place.

anyone know a patch to get similar button functionality in the regular browser?
  10.    #150  
    don't forget the shortcuts w for up and s for bottom page
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    I use this app daily. My only issue is that currently you can't open browser links from within the app. I installed this patch and now I can open browser links directly from this app.
    Quote Originally Posted by preryan View Post
    I use this app daily. My only issue is that currently you can't open browser links from within the app. I installed this patch and now I can open browser links directly from this app.
    Perhaps this patch hold the clue to the necessary fix for this app. Thanks for posting!
  13.    #153  
    interesting... version 0.7.1 submitted to the app catalog...

working on beta 0.7.2... I need more pictures for the splash screen...

Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    interesting... version 0.7.1 submitted to the app catalog...

working on beta 0.7.2... I need more pictures for the splash screen...

I upload some more splash screens to the other thread.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Nice app! I just wish the home screen looked the other article pages with full articles & pictures, not mobile browser view.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Great Job with this app! Good work (And I like Garretts splash screen!
  17.    #157  
    excellent! great job Garett!
  18.    #158  
    Update 0.7.2 (beta feeds) : What’s new ?

If you like this app,

* New twitter client : Spaz, Tweed, TweetMe, Yak (opens client and copy status to clipboard with one tap, then just paste status in your favourite client)
    * Short URL converter for twitter & Facebook
    * Customize your status from the preferences panel…
    * Modify launch page. Open on Precentral homepage, or the last page opened.
    * New Splash screns (14)

Version log
  19.    #159  
    version 0.7.2 now available in the beta feeds.
    Very cool! I've been giving this app a pretty good workout lately - it's really well done! Great job!
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast