Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    I would still like to use this app and at the same time be able to view the top bar.

Is there any way to do this?
  2.    #82  
    yes this feature will be added
  3.    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by Benuk View Post
    Is it possible to add Spare Time the Instapaper client from Semicolonapps to the sharing options the dev has shared the launch params here:

Spare Time SemicolonApps

Thanks.

Also just noticed a bug when you use tap+a or tap+v to select all and paste you get a popup selection menu

a: Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter
    v: http://twitpic.com/2s51gl on Twitpic
    I'll add spare time also. Thank you for finding great API for Precentral News app ? Have you find more ?
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    I'll add spare time also. Thank you for finding great API for Precentral News app ? Have you find more ?
    There is one for the Relego (Read it later) app HackathonCrossApp - WebOS101
    Like Palm, idiots not so much? Visit MockTheAfflicted

twitter: @benfysh
  5.    #85  
    thanks, I'll also add this!
    Couple quick observations:

1) As Benuk pointed out, gesture+v is assigned to 'Reviews' and gesture+a is assigned to 'Articles'. These should be replaced as they conflict with the natrual use of the OS (paste / select all).

2) I have found that image thumbnails do not open in a larger view. Maybe this is coming? Sorry if I missed it.
  7.    #87  
    yes shortcuts a and c conflict. I have already changed this. next version will come in a few days
  8.    #88  
    Update 0.7.0 :
    • New preferences Panel
    • preferences saved
    • new twitter client support Bad kitty
    • Relego and Spare Time support
    • Full screen toggle
    • font size selector
    • Internalz support
    • minor changes

Donate

More information & Screenshots

I need your feedback. Thanks !
    Update not showing up for me quite yet, but looking forward to trying it.
  10.    #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Update not showing up for me quite yet, but looking forward to trying it.
    It's normal, you have to wait 5 or 6 hours for the beta feeds to update. To wait, take a look at the screenshots ! I also updated precentral homebrew ipk
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Quick Feedback on Update 0.7.0 :

New preferences Panel - Nice addition, would be good to see in app menu when not in full screen mode.
    preferences saved - Works on all changes for me
    new twitter client support Bad kitty - Works as advertised
    Relego and Spare Time support - Again works as advertised although Relego doesn't add with the article title
    Full screen toggle - Working
    font size selector - The couple I tested worked
    Internalz support - I have Preware as the ipk handler so they open in this (if that is what you mean?)
    minor changes - tap+a and tap+v bug fixed

Maybe add Icons for Bad Kitty, Twee, Facebook etc in the prefs would be nice.Perhaps change 'Read it later to something else as SpareTime is an InstaPaper client where Relego is for the Read it Later service.

All in all some nice updates and fixes, keep up the good work and thanks for the app.

12.    #92  
    big thanks for feedback.

can anyone test internalz suport ?

what can I put instead of read it later...?
    Last edited by boucles0; 09/27/2010 at 11:56 AM.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    big thanks for feedback.

can anyone test internalz suport ?

what can I put instead of read it later...?
    Perhaps change to 'Other Bookmarks' or 'Online Bookmarks' then you could add delicio.us support.

Maybe also change the 'Twitter' and 'Read it Later' text in the main scene to the client selected in the preferences i.e. it could show Bad Kittty and SpareTume if that is what you have selected.

Maybe also add m.twitter.com as the default twitter client for those people that have niether Bad Kitty or Twee installed.

Just a thought.

btw I have tried digging around for the TweetMe api but the code I have found doesnt seem to work. I am not sure if it was ever fully implemented.
    Last edited by Benuk; 09/27/2010 at 03:02 PM.

14.    #94  
    thanks again benuk for your help.

this application will be released in the app catalog (i've contacted precentral admin and they have no problem with this idea if this app remains free and is called unofficial)
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    This app is amazing. i love the beautiful UI, the ability to see/make comments, track which ones are new, forum integration, everything. Very well done. i have replaced my launcher bookmark of mobile site with this app and it is big improvement on other offerings. Thanks Dev, I will donate now!
    Just downloaded the app it wouuld be good to hide the icons at tthe bottom & also I have the scroll bar patch for the broswer & I love it. So anywaay to add a scrollbar it don't have to work just seeing how long the page is, is a pluss

(dont blame the double letters on me blamme my pre)
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Just downloaded the app it wouuld be good to hide the icons at tthe bottom & also I have the scroll bar patch for the broswer & I love it. So anywaay to add a scrollbar it don't have to work just seeing how long the page is, is a pluss

+1 (hide icons)
  18.    #98  
    Quote Originally Posted by bjs188 View Post
    This app is amazing. i love the beautiful UI, the ability to see/make comments, track which ones are new, forum integration, everything. Very well done. i have replaced my launcher bookmark of mobile site with this app and it is big improvement on other offerings. Thanks Dev, I will donate now!
    Thank you for your donation. You are the first to donate !
  19.    #99  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post

I'll considered these ideas. Thanks !
  20.    #100  
    I've submitted Precentral unofficial app to the app catalog.. it should be available in a few days...
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast