Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by activedodger View Post
    I saw something about an app dedicated to Pre Central forums!
    I can't find it what is the link?
    Last edited by boucles0; 09/24/2010 at 02:37 AM.
  2.    #42  
    Are there plans on implementing shortcuts to help with the navigation?
    Sure, that's a good idea !

ow to get the "Thanks" button to work on the mobile side.
    Well, it's hard for me to modify forums, contact the admin.

One question, how do you use the facebook thing.
    Really simple : you need to install facebook official app (doesn't work with beta). When you tap on facebook button, it opens facebook app and fills your status, then you just tap to publish.

are you the developer of the first precentral app too?
    Nooo, but I made lots of apps for Palm WebOS, you can check my precentral dev forums "ScienceApps" : http://forums.precentral.net/scienceapps/

Or my website : Palm WebOS | ScienceApps Palm Pre | Palm Pixi

I make this application because I thought it lacked to Precentral which is my favourite website for Palm WebOS. So this is just a fan app !

I agree a refresh button would be awsome as well..
    I also agree What about shaking to refresh ?

Thanks for your feedback

I've read your comments on the beta feeds, and some of you requested to put this app in the official app catalog asap, what do you think ? I probably need to contact Precentral Admin before

Last, if you like my precentral app, please donate !
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    I also agree What about shaking to refresh ?
    How about forward swipe to refresh ala Bad Kitty?

Also with regards to sharing via twitter is it possible to add Twee and Bad Kitty to the list using cross app launching?

Cross-App Launching - WebOS101

Thanks, I'm surprised it has taken so long but your app makes m.precentral.net a lot more bearable.

Cheers
    Like Palm, idiots not so much? Visit MockTheAfflicted

twitter: @benfysh
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Is there any reason for the splash screen when opening the app? It feels like it's just slowing down getting to the home page; if this is the case, could it not be removed, or at least faded out substantially quicker?
  5.    #45  
    Is there any reason for the splash screen when opening the app? It feels like it's just slowing down getting to the home page; if this is the case, could it not be removed, or at least faded out substantially quicker?
    The app won't load quicker without splash screen. It is just a picture pulled over the screen, nothing more

Splash screen is cooooooooool !
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by Benuk View Post
    How about forward swipe to refresh ala Bad Kitty?

Also with regards to sharing via twitter is it possible to add Twee and Bad Kitty to the list using cross app launching?

Cross-App Launching - WebOS101

Thanks, I'm surprised it has taken so long but your app makes m.precentral.net a lot more bearable.

Cheers
    Great idea, I'll put this in the code. Can anyone beta test this when it'll be available because I don't have these apps?
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    I have both and am more than willing to help with this, let me know when.
  8.    #48  
    great! i'll send you a pm when it will be ready.
    Just started to use it. Looks great. What I like the most as of now is the swipe back. No long reload of threads. Thanks for your work.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    The app won't load quicker without splash screen. It is just a picture pulled over the screen, nothing more

Splash screen is cooooooooool !
    In that case, fair enough!
    Love the app - is there any way to run it without it "maximized" - i.e., still have date/time, signal, battery, etc still visible and device menu still accessible?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    I can't find it what is the link?
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...ent-webos.html

It is still being beta tested based on the thread's content but if Cross-Application Launching encompasses what I am envisioning, this would be one amazing app. See if the developer is willing to collaborate with you and you could also reference the page on Cross-App Launching for more information. By the way, I love this app with the current features and my donation is forthcoming. Cheers.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
  13.    #53  
    good idea, he could probably give my an API to open from precentral news app the forums...
  14.    #54  
    New version 0.6.0 submitted to the beta feeds...

• Refresh button (for all pages except launch page)
    • (Beta) twitter client support : bad kitty and twee
    • Export option : Open a page in the Palm browser (to bypass the link problem in forums)

ScreenShots here : Precentral News update 0.6.0
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    New version 0.6.0 submitted to the beta feeds...

• Refresh button (for all pages except launch page)
    • (Beta) twitter client support : bad kitty and twee
    • Export option : Open a page in the Palm browser (to bypass the link problem in forums)

ScreenShots here : Precentral News update 0.6.0
    The refresh button shows on every page except the launch page? The launch page as in... The PreCentral main news page? Surely that's where you'd want the refresh button most, to check for new posts?
  16.    #56  
    yes because there's a problem I'm going to solve...
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Twitter client feedback:

Twee2 opens new tweet card wether app is open already or not.

Bad Kitty won't do anything if app already open, if not splash screen loads and sits there flashing, maybe speak to @germboy about it?

Refresh works as advertised (once I found it )
    very nice, will you include the gesture + tap and orange + tap for context menu, or is that not possible? I did just use open in browser option and then the context menus work, so I guess it might be more work than it's worth huh?

thanks for the app!! Great job!!
    sj
  19.    #59  
    thanks Benuk, I'll try to figure out what's the problem with bad kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by sjsharksfan View Post
    very nice, will you include the gesture + tap and orange + tap for context menu, or is that not possible? I did just use open in browser option and then the context menus work, so I guess it might be more work than it's worth huh?

thanks for the app!! Great job!!
    sj
    I'm not sure this will work in a webview... but i'll try to search if it's possible
  20.    #60  
    NEW VERSIOOOOOOOOOOOON 0.6.1 !!!!

* Refresh button (for all pages this time )
    * Shortcuts with only one letter to tap. When you write something, tap on the textfield, shortcuts are desactivated. When you've finished your message, shortcuts are enabled.

tip : tap "b" to open bookmarks

Donate

Support 0.6.1
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast