Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
  1.    #201  
    10 000 users for Unofficial Precentral App !

Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    10 000 users for Unofficial Precentral App !
    Nice, congratulations noticed it pop up a lot on the webOS 2.0 app cat walk through Dieter didn't give you a shout out though :|
    Like Palm, idiots not so much? Visit MockTheAfflicted

twitter: @benfysh
  3.    #203  
    Quote Originally Posted by Benuk View Post
    Dieter didn't give you a shout out though :|
    also :'|
  4.    #205  
    Version 0.7.4 submitted to beta feeds (available in 6 hours) :
    Tap&talk beta support
    Version 0.7.4 submitted to beta feeds (available in 6 hours)
    Any idea when the app catalog version will see an update? Version 0.7.1 is the latest available from there.

Thanks!
  6.    #207  
    App catalog version will soon have the 0.7.4 version. I'll just wait for some feedback with tap&talk support and podcast download
    Boucles0, thank you for incorporating Tap@talk (Forums) into your app. Your app keeps getting better with each update and most especially, thanks for your openness to suggestions and accommodating our many requests...Cheers

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
  8.    #209  
    Quote Originally Posted by activedodger View Post
    Boucles0, thank you for incorporating Tap@talk (Forums) into your app. Your app keeps getting better with each update and most especially, thanks for your openness to suggestions and accommodating our many requests...Cheers
    You're welcome ! Version 0.7.5 submitted to the beta feeds & app catalog
    What's new ?
    Tweed bug fix
    Wow, this just keeps getting better and better, keep up the amazing work!

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
  10.    #211  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    Wow, this just keeps getting better and better, keep up the amazing work!

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    If you like Precentral News, please Donate ! This will encourage me to go further with Precentral News
  11.    #212  
    Precentral News unofficial running on WebOS 2.0;

Using Forums Beta with stacks ...

Attached Images Attached Images
  12.    #213  
    talking about precentral news there. What precentral app do you prefer ? : http://m.forums.precentral.net/webos...-you-like.html
    Wow, I was saying on another thread how I am not so thrilled about stacks even though I like the option of the availability to utilize it but with apps like Precentral News Beta and Wiki Browse and Share, I can see the relevance for my level of usage. I can't wait!!

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Precentral News unofficial running on WebOS 2.0;

Using Forums Beta with stacks ...

Nice, thanks for this app and also the Pre 2 info via twitter
    Like Palm, idiots not so much? Visit MockTheAfflicted

twitter: @benfysh
    I love this app. Thanks. Is there anyway to allow links to other websites to work from in the app?
    Last edited by bausti25; 11/15/2010 at 10:59 PM.
  16.    #217  
    you're talking about forums links?
    you're talking about forums links?
    Thanks for the follow-up. Actually, I am referring to (non-precentral) website links that are mentioned in various posts. I.E. Go see the new pre2 review at xxxxxxx.com

These links do not open up and I always have to go through the extra steps of hitting the button on the bottom right, tap Mobile Version, wait for the precentral forum site to load, then click the link.

I was wondering if there is a way to reduce the multiple steps by just tapping the link within the Precentral App and having it auto open into a new browser card of its own.

Thanks again
    Hi for some reason when I click on a link it doesn't open up in a new ard it just turns the link to a different color
    Got an idea for this app if your open. It would be nice ti be able to subscribe to threads without having to launch the full version.

I played with the links in the full version and found that they work fine with the m. prefix. Should be easy to add then I expect. All you would need is to grad the thread id.

Here is the mobile version of subscribing to this thread:
    http://m.forums.precentral.net/subsc...ption&t=263604

If it is possible to toggle it to remove a thread if already subscribed, it would be an added bonus. Here is a sample link again:
    http://m.forums.precentral.net/subsc...ption&t=263604

It would seem logical to add this under the last button on the right (sms, email, twitter, ect).

Thoughts?

You can alreadt view your subscribed threads under the UserCP link.

EDIT: oops. I switched the links.