Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    freshly migrated to 2.1. If you'd like a beta tester i'm more than willing to give feedback
    Franklin eBookMan >> Palm Zire71 >> Lifedrive with flash mod >> Palm Pre Plus
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Migrated to 2.1.0 on my pre- on O2. would like to betatest as well.
    I have a pre2 and wouldn't mind beta testing
  4.    #84  
    Sorry guys, I've already submitted to the App catalog, so no more testing is needed,
    Thanks for offering your help though!

Waiting for palm to approve...
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Just reinstalled Amigo after upgrading Sprint Pre to WebOS 2.1. When I launch Amigo I'm getting, "Error - com.palm.mediadb is not running." I'm not having any problems with the stock music player.

Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks.
    I think the available amigo version is only compatible with 1.4.5, as hp/palm changed the mediadb and handling of media in 2.1.0.
    you have to wait for the app catalog version.

@ahsirq:
    Will the appcatalog version be free or how much does it costs? will there be a trial?
    Quote Originally Posted by gpgyo View Post
    Just reinstalled Amigo after upgrading Sprint Pre to WebOS 2.1. When I launch Amigo I'm getting, "Error - com.palm.mediadb is not running." I'm not having any problems with the stock music player.

Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks.
    Yes, I have the same problem in my ATT Pre+ 2.1.
    So I'm using the stock player.
    Avigo, Palm V, T, TE, T3, TX, Kyocera 7135, Centro, Pre minus, Pre Plus, PRE Ver, PRE 3
  8.    #88  
    Amigo 2.0.1 is live in the app catalog.
    Price: $1.49 (for a limited time, will be $1.99)

Unfortunately album cover downloading didnt make it into the release, because of licensing issues with Last.FM

But there is now scrobbling!

Thanks to everyone!
    good app
  10.    #90  
    version 2.0.2 is in the app catalog
    - 'Recents' feature shows and plays tracks, recently added to your Phone!

A free trial version is under review as well.
    Hi,

I recently updated my Pre- to WebOS 2.1, bought Amigo from the AppCatalog and sadly none my media files show up. The standard music player does get them all.

Would be nice to have Amigo running again, it was my favourite music player with 1.4.5.

Cheers,
    Björn
  12.    #92  
    did you try reinstalling (if that is possible)?

please contact me via
    ryhor.com/dp/contactrb
    I hope we will be able to solve it
    Quote Originally Posted by BeWe View Post
    Hi,

I recently updated my Pre- to WebOS 2.1, bought Amigo from the AppCatalog and sadly none my media files show up. The standard music player does get them all.

Would be nice to have Amigo running again, it was my favourite music player with 1.4.5.

Cheers,
    Björn
    There's a webOS bug that affects all 3rd party music apps. See this thread for a workaround: http://forums.precentral.net/hedami/...yer-remix.html
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  14.    #94  
    Dan, maybe I should tweet or do smth to help you getting attention to the problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    Dan, maybe I should tweet or do smth to help you getting attention to the problem?
    I've been tweeting plenty about the issue. As a result, webosroundup posted an article about the issue. I've also been posting about the issue in the Palm Dev forums (early access section). In fact I posted this issue on there a month ago and we still don't have a proper fix (one that doesn't require knowledge of homebrew IPK installations).

There's a thread in the Hedami developer forum where I detail the timeline of this issue.
    Amigo 2.0.1 is live in the app catalog.
    Price: $1.49 (for a limited time, will be $1.99)

Unfortunately album cover downloading didnt make it into the release, because of licensing issues with Last.FM

But there is now scrobbling!

Thanks to everyone!
    ahsirg,

Have you looked into Google? Koto gets its images from Google and they look great. Maybe it'll be a better option for you.
    screwdestiny
    PSNTwitterLast.FM
  17.    #97  
    I've looked into it, and google image search api says: to use in free apps only. So either koto has an agreement with them or 'else'
  18.    #98  
    Trial version should appear in the catalog today or tomorrow!
    I've looked into it, and google image search api says: to use in free apps only. So either koto has an agreement with them or 'else'
    From my understanding, you can use the API in paid apps so long as you aren't charging users exclusively for the use of Google Image search (ex: your app is free or a set price, but you charge an additional price to use a Google Image search feature).
    screwdestiny
    PSNTwitterLast.FM
    My app also uses Google Image search. Before using any API, I check their terms to see if it has any limitations in regards to use in a paid/commercial app. I looked through the terms and couldn't find anything in regards to this. Here they are: Image Search API Terms of Service - Google Image Search API - Google Code

If you can find anything that mentions commercial use limitations, then please let me know where you found it.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast