Page 81 of 88 FirstFirst ... 31717677787980818283848586 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 1753
Like Tree3Likes
  1.    #1601  
    Here's the link to the app catalog page: http://bit.ly/f2zGin
    Last edited by DanPLC; 02/22/2011 at 02:06 PM. Reason: added proper link
  2.    #1602  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Crap! I need to purchase it before it disappears from 1.4.5.. Sure hope they don't approve that update until after lunch when I get home.. Congrats on the release!
    Thanks a lot...I appreciate it.

By the way, for those that do purchase the app, please take a minute and leave a review (and rating).
  3.    #1604  
    They must have read what you said.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  4. SashoDikov
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Does the "repeat once" function result in the same issue on regular MP3 files? Or is it just the AAC files you extract from YouTube with Ear Worm?
    First and foremost - congrats on your release . To answer your question - its just aac's, mp3s loop just fine. If it is any consolation i just found out if freezes the stock 1.4.5 and even 2.1 music apps from palm as well (yes, that's right this is the first time i'm starting them ever, i installed the remix right out of the bat after i got the phone and preware ). So i guess i should be knocking on the ear worm's guy door, but i figured you might have an idea why this is happening as well ?
  5.    #1606  
    Quote Originally Posted by SashoDikov View Post
    First and foremost - congrats on your release .
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SashoDikov View Post
    To answer your question - its just aac's, mp3s loop just fine. If it is any consolation i just found out if freezes the stock 1.4.5 and even 2.1 music apps from palm as well (yes, that's right this is the first time i'm starting them ever, i installed the remix right out of the bat after i got the phone and preware ). So i guess i should be knocking on the ear worm's guy door, but i figured you might have an idea why this is happening as well ?
    If it happens in the stock music player, then it's a problem with the file itself (or at least the webOS audio system is having a problem with the file). I converted some WMA files to MP3 and had a similar issue. They play ok on my computer, but in Remix (and the stock music app), it gets messed up at the end of the file. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do to resolve this type of issue.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

6.    #1607  
    If someone has purchased the app (on a webOS 2.0 device), can you try out the "Review the app" links in the app menu and on the help screen to verify they bring you to the app catalog page? Unfortunately I can't try this out myself since my dev phones can't access the app catalog.

Also the trial version should have an "Upgrade to full version" selection in the app menu (on the home screen). Can someone verify this brings you to the app catalog page of the full version?

If someone has purchased the app (on a webOS 2.0 device), can you try out the "Review the app" links in the app menu and on the help screen to verify they bring you to the app catalog page? Unfortunately I can't try this out myself since my dev phones can't access the app catalog.

Also the trial version should have an "Upgrade to full version" selection in the app menu (on the home screen). Can someone verify this brings you to the app catalog page of the full version?
    Done throught the "upgrade to full vesion".
  8.    #1609  
    Quote Originally Posted by KromaXamorK View Post
    Done throught the "upgrade to full vesion".
    So it worked?

Anyone who purchased the full version try out the "Review the app" selections in the app menu and on the Help screen?

Yes it worked by this way.
  10.    #1611  
    Quote Originally Posted by KromaXamorK View Post
    Yes it worked by this way.
    Very good...thanks!

Dan congratulations, if i could purchase it i would. I'm sure this is the beginning of something big once HP get well known for smartphones and get more devices out there, this will be one of the top must have apps. And i can say I was apart of it from the first beta .
  12.    #1613  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Dan congratulations, if i could purchase it i would. I'm sure this is the beginning of something big once HP get well known for smartphones and get more devices out there, this will be one of the top must have apps. And i can say I was apart of it from the first beta .
    Yeah you've been around since the original homebrew version...I still can't believe it's been so long since then.

Woohoo! Purchased it during lunch! Now I need to watch your vids to remember how to do everything again haha.. I'm curious, is your Just Type integration integrated only into the app, or should we be able to add it as a searchable app in webOS just type as well? Also on the album art, once we download/apply a cover while in the album area, shouldn't it auto apply to every song in that album directory? I'm still getting a blank image on mine even though it shows the downloaded image when viewing the album view..

Edit: Nevermind on the album art.. it seems you have to use the tap on song info in now playing window in order to truly apply the art correctly. Applying it from the album listing doesn't seem to apply it to each individual song..

Edit2: Nevermind to Just Type question either.. I was looking to add it under Applications rather than Launch and Search.. Was confused because Koto Player uses Applications method.. Good to go now.

Edit3: I am absolutely in love with this app already! It easily takes the cake for most creative use of all API's in webOS! Brilliant!
    Last edited by volcom45; 02/22/2011 at 04:08 PM.
  14.    #1615  
    Woohoo! Purchased it during lunch! Now I need to watch your vids to remember how to do everything again haha.. I'm curious, is your Just Type integration integrated only into the app, or should we be able to add it as a searchable app in webOS just type as well? Also on the album art, once we download/apply a cover while in the album area, shouldn't it auto apply to every song in that album directory? I'm still getting a blank image on mine even though it shows the downloaded image when viewing the album view..

Edit: Nevermind on the album art.. it seems you have to use the tap on song info in now playing window in order to truly apply the art correctly. Applying it from the album listing doesn't seem to apply it to each individual song..

Edit2: Nevermind to Just Type question either.. I was looking to add it under Applications rather than Launch and Search.. Was confused because Koto Player uses Applications method.. Good to go now.
    One of the FAQs on the Help screen actually covers how to configure the app for Just Type / Quick Action (for anyone else reading this who may be confused about it).

Album art gets applied to each song in an album. Can you let me know a scenario where it didn't do that (list out the steps to reproduce the issue)?

Speaking of the tutorial videos, I'm in the process of recording brand new ones, since many of the current videos are obsolete due to the app evolving during the beta phase. I have about 1/2 of the videos complete and should have the rest done in the next few days. I'll announce it on here (and Twitter) once the new videos are up. You'll then be able to view them directly on the device by going to the app's help screen and selecting "Video Tutorials and Guides".

Edit3: I am absolutely in love with this app already! It easily takes the cake for most creative use of all API's in webOS! Brilliant!
    Thanks! Personally I hope in the "2011 PreCentral awards" there is a "best use of the microphone API" category because I think the karaoke feature should be nominated (I know I'm biased, but still it is pretty damn cooll!)

Sounds great! 5star App Catalog review coming right up..
    Hey do you have the "official" differences between the last Homebrew update and the App Catalog version?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  17.    #1618  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Hey do you have the "official" differences between the last Homebrew update and the App Catalog version?
    I do have a list of all the changes I've made, but the number of individual enhancements and bug fixes are really too numerous to mention. But I have talked about some of the main differences (new features, enhancements, and fixes) in various posts of this thread, as well as in some of my YouTube videos.

I also listed a few of them in the comments section of the Remix article posted on the PreCentral home page today.

18.    #1619  
    For any kind souls who were planning on purchasing the app even though they have 1.4.5 (in support of the app), you should do so quickly since Lisa (@Adora) just tweeted that she's working on pushing my metadata update through (the one that lists the app's minimum OS version as "2.0").

And for anyone who did purchase the app, please take a minute to write a review. The more positive reviews I have, the more it will help people decide to purchase the app if they're on the fence. While $4 doesn't seem like a lot of money in the grand scheme of things, it is to the average app-buying consumer.

For any kind souls who were planning on purchasing the app even though they have 1.4.5 (in support of the app), you should do so quickly since Lisa (@Adora) just tweeted that she's working on pushing my metadata update through (the one that lists the app's minimum OS version as "2.0").

And for anyone who did purchase the app, please take a minute to write a review. The more positive reviews I have, the more it will help people decide to purchase the app if they're on the fence. While $4 doesn't seem like a lot of money in the grand scheme of things, it is to the average app-buying consumer.
    damn too late...