Page 79 of 88 FirstFirst ... 29697475767778798081828384 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 1753
Like Tree3Likes
  1.    #1561  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Congrats Dan! Great news! Hope they surprise us and get it approved asap.
    I think the fastest it will be approved will be Tuesday or Wednesday. They don't work on the weekends. But hey you never know...maybe they'll push it in on Monday!
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  2.    #1562  
    Quote Originally Posted by cmahy View Post
    Congrats Dan! I'm looking forward to when I can run WebOS 2.x and buy a copy.
    Thanks a lot! I still have hopes (deep down inside) that HP will get webOS 2.x out to existing users.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I got sick of waiting for Palm's engineers to figure out why the auto-rejection system was rejecting my app for using webOS 2.0 APIs, so I took things into my own hands. I figured out a way to bypass their auto-rejection system.

So I'm happy to announce, Music Player (Remix) has been submitted to the catalog!!! I've also submitted a free 14-day fully-functional trial version so people can experience Music Player (Remix) before buying. The price of the full version is $3.99.
    YEEEEEEEESSSSSASAGSAGOMPAJPA

bought

edit: should read full post...I thought it was in the app store.. :/ got too excited.
  4.    #1564  
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    YEEEEEEEESSSSSASAGSAGOMPAJPA

bought

edit: should read full post...I thought it was in the app store.. :/ got too excited.
    Well it should be in a few days.
    Well it should be in a few days.
    I saw Lisa is already playing with it, so it very well could show up today! *Just saying*
    I saw Lisa is already playing with it, so it very well could show up today! *Just saying*
    the free version is up
  7.    #1567  
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    the free version is up
    The trial version is in the catalog, but the full version is still pending review. I didn't think they would work on any app reviews during the weekend, but I guess I was wrong. So hopefully we'll see the full version either today or tomorrow. Once it happens, I'll post the news here and on my Twitter account.

BTW, Lisa was one of my private beta testers so she may have been running the private beta.

8.    #1568  
    Lisa (@Adora) just wrote to me on Twitter that she helped get the trial version pushed through on the weekend (a holiday weekend no less). So big thanks to Lisa and the rest of the Palm team (dev relations and review team) for providing support on the weekend.

9.    #1569  
    Lisa (@Adora) just wrote to me on Twitter that she helped get the trial version pushed through on the weekend (a holiday weekend no less). So big thanks to Lisa and the rest of the Palm team (dev relations and review team) for providing support on the weekend.

She also said that they're working on reviewing the full version. So I imagine we'll see it sometime soon.

She also said that they're working on reviewing the full version. So I imagine we'll see it sometime soon.

In the coming months.

M.
  11.    #1571  
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu73 View Post
    In the coming months.

M.
    No, not this time. The app is in their review queue (now that I bypassed their faulty auto-rejection system). It usually takes 2-3 business days to get an app reviewed, sometimes quicker if you're lucky.

This is something Palm has been really good with from the beginning. From what I hear, it's much better than other app stores.

No, not this time. The app is in their review queue (now that I bypassed their faulty auto-rejection system). It usually takes 2-3 business days to get an app reviewed, sometimes quicker if you're lucky.

This is something Palm has been really good with from the beginning. From what I hear, it's much better than other app stores.
    inb4theyhavenoapps.

on another note fling is in the app store
    I know, it's just we've heard that exact same line about several things for near the whole life of webOS. *But*, in this insance, they'd be balls out st00p1d not to push apps through as fast as possible. They need support now more than ever.

M.
  14.    #1574  
    I know, it's just we've heard that exact same line about several things for near the whole life of webOS. *But*, in this insance, they'd be balls out st00p1d not to push apps through as fast as possible. They need support now more than ever.

M.
    Before Music Player (Remix), I submitted a total of 3 apps (GeoStrings, GeoStrings Free, and Web Hopper) and Palm was quick to accept all of them. Also I've submitted countless updates and they've always been quick with them as well.

So now that I've gotten to the "ready to review" stage, I'm pretty confident the app will hit the catalog soon. You have to remember all of the other examples of their missed promises have nothing to do with their app review team which so far has been extremely efficient.

I think Adora's giving you a hint:

Quote Originally Posted by Adora via Twitter
    Adora Lisa Brewster
    Music Player (Remix) by @hedami makes me wish my playlists weren't locked away in @grooveshark.

M.
    Last edited by Xanadu73; 02/20/2011 at 08:57 PM. Reason: deleted phantom double post.
  16.    #1576  
    I think Adora's giving you a hint:

M.
    I thought it was a pretty nice compliment actually.

I thought it was a pretty nice compliment actually.
    Indeed! I'm not saying different either. I'm just saying she "wished" you could swipe entries out of Lumberjack's logs, and oil's committed a patch a short while ago. I suspect she's "wishes" she could live in your app full time.

M.

(Honestly, though, I didn't know if you follow the Twitter chatter from here and HPalm and all that, so I thought I'd tell you, but it seems you already do.)
  18.    #1578  
    Indeed! I'm not saying different either. I'm just saying she "wished" you could swipe entries out of Lumberjack's logs, and oil's committed a patch a short while ago. I suspect she's "wishes" she could live in your app full time.

M.

(Honestly, though, I didn't know if you follow the Twitter chatter from here and HPalm and all that, so I thought I'd tell you, but it seems you already do.)
    Yeah I follow her on Twitter so I caught the Lumberjack news. She definitely has some far reaching influence.
    Hopefully PreCentral is working on a front page article about this.. Would like to see it announced on the frontpage!
  20.    #1580  
    Hopefully PreCentral is working on a front page article about this.. Would like to see it announced on the frontpage!
    That would be great...it has been over 1 1/2 years in the making!

Incidentally there have been quite a few people who have downloaded the trial version. I wonder how many were 1.4.x users. Hopefully most of them are 2.0 users.