Page 78 of 88 FirstFirst ... 28687374757677787980818283 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 1753
Like Tree3Likes
  1. #1541  
    Apologies if this has been asked, but a search within thread didn't turn anything up for me.

    Is there (or will there be) a way for the player to "remember" the shuffle settings from its last usage? I frequently listen to my playlists on shuffle, but anytime I start the app and simply hit "Now Playing" to resume, the playlist is no longer shuffled; that is, the last shuffle setting doesn't persist across app sessions. Not a huge deal--I just go in and toggle shuffle on again--but since I have the app set to auto-resume on start, having to get my phone out to do that is a little self-defeating for the way that I use the program. Just curious if I'd missed something when I checked the settings.

    Thanks for such a great app, by the way.
  2.    #1542  
    Quote Originally Posted by jrtidbit View Post
    Apologies if this has been asked, but a search within thread didn't turn anything up for me.

    Is there (or will there be) a way for the player to "remember" the shuffle settings from its last usage? I frequently listen to my playlists on shuffle, but anytime I start the app and simply hit "Now Playing" to resume, the playlist is no longer shuffled; that is, the last shuffle setting doesn't persist across app sessions. Not a huge deal--I just go in and toggle shuffle on again--but since I have the app set to auto-resume on start, having to get my phone out to do that is a little self-defeating for the way that I use the program. Just curious if I'd missed something when I checked the settings.

    Thanks for such a great app, by the way.
    Yeah I'll probably add this in the future, but keep in mind all future development will be for the app catalog version (webOS 2.0 and later required).
  3. #1543  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Yeah I'll probably add this in the future, but keep in mind all future development will be for the app catalog version (webOS 2.0 and later required).
    sweet...looking forward to that feature ...

    -zeek
  4. #1544  
    In the meantime while they continue to do everything wrong for you, if you'd like to sell a couple copies on the side via Paypal or something and get full price without taking a cut, let me know.. Would love to purchase it as soon as possible.
  5.    #1545  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    In the meantime while they continue to do everything wrong for you, if you'd like to sell a couple copies on the side via Paypal or something and get full price without taking a cut, let me know.. Would love to purchase it as soon as possible.
    I'm sorry I can't do that, but thanks for the offer. I haven't heard back from Palm but hopefully it won't be too much longer.
  6.    #1546  
    Chuq emailed me and said they're looking into it. So hopefully I'll hear back soon.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  7. #1547  
    any updates?
  8. #1548  
    DanPLC, wow.. I watched your full 14+ minute youtube video.. I had no idea you had that many features packed in there, the app is just mind blowing! That Karaoke feature looks like so much fun!
  9.    #1549  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    DanPLC, wow.. I watched your full 14+ minute youtube video.. I had no idea you had that many features packed in there, the app is just mind blowing! That Karaoke feature looks like so much fun!
    Thanks a lot. But guess what...I didn't even cover all of the features! The biggest one I forgot to mention was in-app universal search which is probably my most used feature. And there are a bunch of other little things I probably didn't get to.

    Yeah the karaoke feature is fun. I use it a lot actually. I've always liked singing along with songs and now I can listen back and see how bad I am. It's great!
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  10. #1550  
    still not in the app catalog
  11.    #1551  
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    still not in the app catalog
    I'm still waiting to hear back from Palm. Trust me, no one's more frustrated with this situation than me. I have an app ready to go and I can't submit it because of some glitch with their auto-rejecting software.

    I would have really liked to get the app out before today's Pre 2 launch on Verizon. Sure it's not going to be a huge launch, but still there will be new customers that visit the app catalog today and will not find my app.

    Even though Palm is now owned by a much larger corporation, I still feel like their team is small and under-equipped/under-resourced.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  12.    #1552  
    CALL FOR HELP:

    I'm still waiting for Palm to resolve my app submission issue. I last heard from them on Wednesday when Chuq indicated they were looking into it. Meanwhile, we just had the Verizon Pre 2 launch and my app is not available for the new Pre 2 customers. So I've sent a tweet to Chuq (@webosdev) and Lisa (@adora) from the Palm Dev Relations team. If you're on Twitter and you'd like to see Music Player (Remix) in the catalog, please retweet my message to them so they can see how many people are looking for the app.

    Here's the link to the tweet: Twitter
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  13.    #1553  
    CALL FOR HELP:

    I'm still waiting for Palm to resolve my app submission issue. I last heard from them on Wednesday when Chuq indicated they were looking into it. Meanwhile, we just had the Verizon Pre 2 launch and my app is not available for the new Pre 2 customers. So I've sent a tweet to Chuq (@webosdev) and Lisa (@adora) from the Palm Dev Relations team. If you're on Twitter and you'd like to see Music Player (Remix) in the catalog, please retweet my message to them so they can see how many people are looking for the app, or alternately just post a tweet to them in your own words.

    Here's the link to the tweet: Twitter

    P.S. It's my wedding anniversary today so it would be awesome to get the app in the catalog today!
    Last edited by DanPLC; 02/18/2011 at 09:11 AM.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  14. #1554  
    Retweeted!

    Oh, and Happy Anniversary!
  15.    #1555  
    I got sick of waiting for Palm's engineers to figure out why the auto-rejection system was rejecting my app for using webOS 2.0 APIs, so I took things into my own hands. I figured out a way to bypass their auto-rejection system.

    So I'm happy to announce, Music Player (Remix) has been submitted to the catalog!!! I've also submitted a free 14-day fully-functional trial version so people can experience Music Player (Remix) before buying. The price of the full version is $3.99.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  16.    #1556  
    I got sick of waiting for Palm's engineers to figure out why the auto-rejection system was rejecting my app for using webOS 2.0 APIs, so I took things into my own hands. I figured out a way to bypass their auto-rejection system.

    So I'm happy to announce, Music Player (Remix) has been submitted to the catalog!!! Hopefully it will be available sometime next week (assuming I don't hit any other speed bumps). I've also submitted a free 14-day fully-functional trial version so people can experience Music Player (Remix) before buying. The price of the full version is $3.99.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  17. cmahy's Avatar
    Posts
    300 Posts
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    #1557  
    Congrats Dan! I'm looking forward to when I can run WebOS 2.x and buy a copy.
  18. stbxxl's Avatar
    Posts
    513 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #1558  
    Congrats! I plan to buy a copy as soon as I can. It won't run on my 1.4.5 Sprint Pre but I'm using the Homebrew version of Remix for a long time and I finally will be able to give you the well deserved compensation.
  19. #1559  
    Congrats Dan! Great news! Hope they surprise us and get it approved asap.
  20.    #1560  
    Quote Originally Posted by STBXXL View Post
    Congrats! I plan to buy a copy as soon as I can. It won't run on my 1.4.5 Sprint Pre but I'm using the Homebrew version of Remix for a long time and I finally will be able to give you the well deserved compensation.
    Thanks a lot! Don't forget to review it too!

    I hope that one day HP will surprise us and somehow allow people to upgrade to webOS 2.x so you, and others, can actually use the app catalog version.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions