Page 65 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1555606162636465666768697075 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1753
Like Tree3Likes
  1.    #1281  
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ngr31 View Post
    Ipod touch has the correct info. When I play it on my zune it has it under Sigor Ros, but it does say Unknown Artist. I got it off of the Zune marketplace too
    I have a feeling your "Album Artist" field is set properly in the MP3 tag, but the "Artist" field is blank. To fix your issue, make sure both the "Artist" and "Album Artist" fields are set in your files. You can check them in an application like Media Monkey or MP3Tag.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    This is a great app love it thanks man!
  3.    #1283  
    The new public beta is ready to release and contains the new super-sized album art mode (configurable on the Preferences screen). For some reason I can't edit my app on PreCentral and thus I can't upload the new version. I've sent them a support email so hopefully they'll fix my account soon.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    The new public beta is ready to release and contains the new super-sized album art mode (configurable on the Preferences screen). For some reason I can't edit my app on PreCentral and thus I can't upload the new version. I've sent them a support email so hopefully they'll fix my account soon.
    Can you post the ipk?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
  5.    #1285  
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    Can you post the ipk?

If I don't hear back from the folks at PreCentral, I'll post the IPK. But it's Sunday so I wouldn't expect them to look at this type of issue today.

Two weeks ago I got my new Pre2 and can't use this wonderful app anymore ... will the next beta work on my new Pre2?
  7.    #1287  
    Quote Originally Posted by ADuevel View Post
    Two weeks ago I got my new Pre2 and can't use this wonderful app anymore ... will the next beta work on my new Pre2?
    On webOS 2.0 devices (i.e. the Pre 2), the current public beta displays a popup when you first run the app explaining the webOS 2.0 compatibility situation. Are you not seeing the popup?

The popup basically says the same thing that is mentioned in the first post of this thread (and on the app's homebrew page). The public beta is not compatible with webOS 2.0 due to changes in the webOS media indexer. My private beta build, which will be the one released into the app catalog, is compatible. Once Palm release webOS 2.0 to existing devices, I'll release the app into the catalog and webOS 2.0 users will be able to download it there.

8.    #1288  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    If I don't hear back from the folks at PreCentral, I'll post the IPK. But it's Sunday so I wouldn't expect them to look at this type of issue today.
    I still can't edit the app in the homebrew section and I haven't heard back from the folks at PreCentral, so I'm just going to post the IPK for the next version of the public beta. You can download it here: http://www.hedami.com/uploads/com.pa....99.35_all.ipk

The changelog is as follows:

- Add an optional "super-sized" album art mode for the Now Playing screen which is configurable on the Now Playing screen. When in "super-sized" mode, tapping on the left side of the album art will go to the previous track. Tapping on the right side will go to the next track. And tapping anywhere else on the album art will pause/play the music. (NOTE: This new display mode is not available on Pixis due to their limited screen height).

- Bug Fix: Swiping on the Lyrics screen would not work if no lyrics were found for the current song.

- If an internet connnection is not present, display this information on the Lyrics screen.

- Update FAQ to indicate Facebook posts will appear on the Discovery screen.

(NOTE: For anyone having issues installing the IPK, see the solution mentioned in the post following this one).
    Last edited by DanPLC; 01/04/2011 at 11:01 PM.

Had issues with preware resolving the clickly so copied its url to download manager and then opened preware to install ipk from the downloads folder.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Truly amazing work. The only way that I know this isn't a Palm-developed app is that it's just too good for that

But honestly, this is a very powerful and polished app. I love how crisp the default UI is, and the myriad of features that you've packed in.

Thanks a ton!
  11.    #1291  
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    Had issues with preware resolving the clickly so copied its url to download manager and then opened preware to install ipk from the downloads folder.
    Thanks for posting this. It should help other people install the IPK. Hopefully PreCentral will get my account fixed so I can upload it on their server (and thus have it available in the Preware).

Hey just wanted to let people know that in addition to Download Manager, that Internalz works (at least it worked for me.)
  13.    #1293  
    Quote Originally Posted by got2surf View Post
    Truly amazing work. The only way that I know this isn't a Palm-developed app is that it's just too good for that

But honestly, this is a very powerful and polished app. I love how crisp the default UI is, and the myriad of features that you've packed in.

Thanks a ton!
    Thanks a lot!

I think the Palm folks, provided they put the time and effort into it, can deliver quality apps. The Facebook app is a good example of this. Of course they're a whole team working full-time and I'm working alone in my spare time, so I'm not sure if they should be given too much slack. I'm hopeful that along with the new Enyo framework we'll finally get some re-designed apps such as Email, Maps, Calendar, etc. So hopefully we'll see some really cool stuff from them "in the coming months".

14.    #1294  
    Here's a video demonstrating the new "super-sized album art" mode:

Global Posts
    677 Global Posts
    Any timeframe for a version that is compatible with the Pre 2?
    Quote Originally Posted by sidamos View Post
    Any timeframe for a version that is compatible with the Pre 2?
    He's gonna release it when Palm released webos 2 to the old devices.

17.    #1297  
    He's gonna release it when Palm released webos 2 to the old devices.

Correct...it'll be released in the official app catalog once Palm allows submission of webOS 2.0 compatible apps, which is after they release webOS 2.0 to existing devices.

I love this app and the new now playing screen is awesome. I was thinking about last.fm and was wondering if it's possible (or worth doing) for you to have the statistics that last.fm tracks in the app somewhere. I'm not sure if it would just make more sense to have this as a separate app. (as far as I can tell there's not one currently in development though)

19.    #1299  
    I love this app and the new now playing screen is awesome. I was thinking about last.fm and was wondering if it's possible (or worth doing) for you to have the statistics that last.fm tracks in the app somewhere. I'm not sure if it would just make more sense to have this as a separate app. (as far as I can tell there's not one currently in development though)
    I don't really envision this app becoming a full-fledged Last.FM client. It's primary purpose will always be to listen to music (and other audio). I will use external services like Last.FM where it makes sense, but only to improve the music listening experience.

The only thing I like better about NaNplayer than this app is the ability to download album art and apply it to an album. I don't seem to have any album art in this player and it sounds like alot of work to get album art manually or am I missing something simple? Anyway, love the app other than this, your use of the 3 levels of notifications is genius!