Page 54 of 88 FirstFirst ... 444495051525354555657585964 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1753
Like Tree3Likes
    loving the new version man thank you... is not updating the status anymore... can u make the song description more simple???
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2.    #1062  
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    I didn't use it in the older version. ( I must've looked over it.) The privacy settings on my Facebook are fine, and since I've gotten it to post some songs to my account, but there are at least 2 that won't post.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Do you get any error? Or does nothing happen when you select "Post to Facebook"?

Can you tell me the names of the 2 songs (and their accompanying artists)? Please spell it exactly as it is spelled in the app.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  3.    #1063  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    loving the new version man thank you... is not updating the status anymore... can u make the song description more simple???
    The song description comes directly from YouTube. I think I can override it, but I thought in most cases it would be interesting to read the YouTube description.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    The song description comes directly from YouTube. I think I can override it, but I thought in most cases it would be interesting to read the YouTube description.
    what about this ♫ #NowPlaying 'El Doctorado' by Tony Dize on Music Player (Remix) ♫ ... make it simple like El Doctorado' by Tony Dize on Music Player (Remix) ?

thanks for your time man i really apreciate it , there is any link to donate? please let me know!
  5.    #1065  
    what about this ♫ #NowPlaying 'El Doctorado' by Tony Dize on Music Player (Remix) ♫ ... make it simple like El Doctorado' by Tony Dize on Music Player (Remix) ?
    Maybe I misunderstood you. I thought you meant the description posted to the right of the video. Do you mean the message posted above the video (i.e. ♫ #NowPlaying...)? If so, this is the format I'd prefer to use.

thanks for your time man i really apreciate it , there is any link to donate? please let me know!
    There's no need to donate. You're helping me test a beta version of my app. The final version will be available in the app catalog once webOS 2.0 is released. If you enjoy using the app, you can purchase it then.

There's no need to donate. You're helping me test a beta version of my app. The final version will be available in the app catalog once webOS 2.0 is released. If you enjoy using the app, you can purchase it then.[/QUOTE]

sure i'll no doubt.. this app is going for a good good way!!!
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=SISGO;2780556]what about this ♫ #NowPlaying 'El Doctorado' by Tony Dize on Music Player (Remix) ♫ ... make it simple like El Doctorado' by Tony Dize on Music Player (Remix) ?

No.. I personally think that that way is fine.. Cus now playing is exacyly what we're doing on the go.. Now what I do miss iss how you had it where it says @ the end #webOS.. I love to rep webOS when ever I can.. I also noticed that the lil Music remix player icon is now gone but I assume that that is b/c it's coming from youtube so I'm cool with that
  8.    #1068  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezer29 View Post
    No.. I personally think that that way is fine.. Cus now playing is exacyly what we're doing on the go.. Now what I do miss iss how you had it where it says @ the end #webOS.. I love to rep webOS when ever I can.. I also noticed that the lil Music remix player icon is now gone but I assume that that is b/c it's coming from youtube so I'm cool with that
    I got rid of the "for #webOS" because on Twitter, there is limited number of characters (140) you can use and it was taking up too much room for certain longer song (or artist) names. And I'd prefer to keep the post format similar between Twitter and Facebook.

The Music Player (Remix) icon is gone because the app is no longer posting the message as a status update. It's adding a link to the wall. I miss the icon too.

9.    #1069  
    Version 1.99.30 has been uploaded to PreCentral. It contains several bug fixes including one that prevented certain songs from being posted to Twitter and Facebook. Here's the complete changelog:

- Bug Fix: Fix issue where sometimes posting to Twitter or Facebook would fail because the data returned from YouTube was misformed.

- Bug Fix: If you minimize the app and the last mini-player module is disabled, the main card will not close.

- Bug Fix: Twitter/Facebook selections were overlapping universal search popup entries.

- Add instructional messages on the Accounts screen after the user logs into Twitter or Facebook indicating how to post

10.    #1070  
    After upgrading to version 1.99.30, if anyone comes across a song that does not post to Twitter or Facebook (i.e. you tap on "Post to..." and nothing happens), please let me know. I'm pretty sure the logic I have should cover all scenarios, but you never know!

Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Well the good (and bad) news is I would bet money that they have bigger fish to fry and haven't worked on the "long audio file weirdness" issue. So your "feature" should be safe.

But also I still plan on implementing some way to quickly go forward and backwards by set amounts, which is mainly beneficial to people listening to podcasts, audiobooks, and other spoken-word audio files.
    Dan - thanks! That feature would be very useful. Pity we're out of hotkeys: having a key mapped to the scrub back/forward 10 second functions would also help.

Palm History: Sony Clie T615C --> T|X --> Pre+ --> Pre3 Aspirations -->
    After upgrading to version 1.99.30, if anyone comes across a song that does not post to Twitter or Facebook (i.e. you tap on "Post to..." and nothing happens), please let me know. I'm pretty sure the logic I have should cover all scenarios, but you never know!
    So far, so good. I was already able to post the one of the songs that wouldn't post before.

PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
  13.    #1073  
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    So far, so good. I was already able to post the one of the songs that wouldn't post before.

Very good! If anyone comes across any other troublesome songs, please post them here.

Very good! If anyone comes across any other troublesome songs, please post them here.
    im having an error with some songs.. there is the error
    Attached Images Attached Images
  15.    #1075  
    im having an error with some songs.. there is the error
    Have you tried to do it again after receiving the error? I received this error once and it worked when I tried again. I think that error means that there was a problem reaching Facebook.

Have you tried to do it again after receiving the error? I received this error once and it worked when I tried again. I think that error means that there was a problem reaching Facebook.
    yeah i tried like 3 times allready but still having that error!
    now is working ... renaming the artist and song!
  18.    #1078  
    now is working ... renaming the artist and song!
    Can you tell me the exact spelling of the original artist and song name?
    Can you tell me the exact spelling of the original artist and song name?
    sure the exactly name is ņejo i had in my songs as nejo so i edited to the right name and now is working!
  20.    #1080  
    sure the exactly name is ņejo i had in my songs as nejo so i edited to the right name and now is working!
    Is that the song name or the artist name? If it's the song name, what was the artist name?