Page 35 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2530313233343536373839404585 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 1753
Like Tree3Likes
  1. #681  
    is this free and does it sync pretty easily ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  2.    #682  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    is this free and does it sync pretty easily ?
    Is what free?
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  3. #683  
    media monkey with syncing ability ? i downloaded one last year that would only let you sync like one song at a time . it was a pain in the **** .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #684  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    media monkey with syncing ability ? i downloaded one last year that would only let you sync like one song at a time . it was a pain in the **** .
    The version of Media Monkey I use is free and it syncs all of my music (or at least everything that can fit within the free space on my phone).
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  5. #685  
    kool i will try it again . i just hope i can get it to work right this time lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #686  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    kool i will try it again . i just hope i can get it to work right this time lol
    When I sync my music, I connect my device using "Media Sync" mode, not "USB Drive" mode. Then when I load up Media Monkey, my device shows up and I can choose various options for syncing.

    For instructions on how to embed your album art using Media Monkey, search some of my previous posts. I remember posting some instructions in another thread not too long ago, but I don't remember which thread off hand.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  7. #687  
    hmm, since the last update my pre doesn't scrobble anymore. Is it just me or is there a known problem?
  8. #688  
    1.99.25 scrobbles fine for me.
    Last edited by NachoB; 09/20/2010 at 06:11 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  9.    #689  
    Quote Originally Posted by mumbassa View Post
    hmm, since the last update my pre doesn't scrobble anymore. Is it just me or is there a known problem?
    Nothing has changed in scrobbling that I'm aware of. I just tried it out and it worked fine.

    Make sure you're logged in on the Preferences screen. You can also try logging out and back in.
    Last edited by DanPLC; 09/20/2010 at 05:57 AM.
  10. stbxxl's Avatar
    Posts
    513 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #690  
    I'm trying out the latest version 1.99.25 on my Pre (Sprint) but have noticed that not all stored playlists are showing up. It basically ends at the letter F. Strangely all playlists do show up with the stock Music app. Is there anything I can do?
  11.    #691  
    Quote Originally Posted by STBXXL View Post
    I'm trying out the latest version 1.99.25 on my Pre (Sprint) but have noticed that not all stored playlists are showing up. It basically ends at the letter F. Strangely all playlists do show up with the stock Music app. Is there anything I can do?
    How many total playlists do you have? And how many show up in my app? Also did they all show up in the previous version (1.99.13)?
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  12. stbxxl's Avatar
    Posts
    513 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #692  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    How many total playlists do you have? And how many show up in my app? Also did they all show up in the previous version (1.99.13)?
    I have 31 playlists on my Pre. They all show up in the stock Music app but 1.99.25 only displays 10. I uninstalled 1.99.25 and re-installed 1.99.13 (via Preware's local install feature and a copy of 1.99.13 I still have on my Pre). And sure enough all 31 of the playlists showed up. I then updated again to 1.99.25 (this time via Preware's regular OTA update service) and again only 10 playlists are showing up.
  13.    #693  
    Quote Originally Posted by STBXXL View Post
    I have 31 playlists on my Pre. They all show up in the stock Music app but 1.99.25 only displays 10. I uninstalled 1.99.25 and re-installed 1.99.13 (via Preware's local install feature and a copy of 1.99.13 I still have on my Pre). And sure enough all 31 of the playlists showed up. I then updated again to 1.99.25 (this time via Preware's regular OTA update service) and again only 10 playlists are showing up.
    Thanks...that helps. I'll work on a fix and get it released soon.

    In the meantime, I suspect your hidden playlists will show up in universal search. So just start typing a playlist name and it should show up.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  14. stbxxl's Avatar
    Posts
    513 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #694  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Thanks...that helps. I'll work on a fix and get it released soon.

    In the meantime, I suspect your hidden playlists will show up in universal search. So just start typing a playlist name and it should show up.
    I can confirm that they show up in universal search - a very cool feature btw. Now I only need to remember the names of all those playlists.

    Btw, I just did a full device restart for good measure but it didn't make a difference to the number of playlists being displayed.
  15.    #695  
    Quote Originally Posted by STBXXL View Post
    I can confirm that they show up in universal search - a very cool feature btw. Now I only need to remember the names of all those playlists.

    Btw, I just did a full device restart for good measure but it didn't make a difference to the number of playlists being displayed.
    I know what the problem is. I should have a fix out tonight.

    This is a great example of why beta testers are so valuable. I have less than 10 playlists synced on my device so I would have never seen this issue.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  16. #696  
    Have you thought about including a button that will post to facebook what song you are listening to. Kind of a what i am jamming to button. I always thought this would be interesting.
  17. #697  
    Hey Dan, I have been using this app, and its awesome.. Have you had any issues with stutter? ever? I am running a kernal patch 800 mhz (not screenstate) I was trying to surf the web at the same time when it happened.. It could be a fluke though.. if it happens again ill update with further details.
    Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?
  18.    #698  
    Quote Originally Posted by hrdcamjc View Post
    Hey Dan, I have been using this app, and its awesome.. Have you had any issues with stutter? ever? I am running a kernal patch 800 mhz (not screenstate) I was trying to surf the web at the same time when it happened.. It could be a fluke though.. if it happens again ill update with further details.
    Yeah I've had the music stutter before. Playing music takes up a decent amount of resources, as does web browsing, so it's entirely possible for this to happen. However for me personally, it doesn't happen too often (500 MHz stock).

    But one thing I did add in the last release (1.99.25) is the ability to remove the app's main card and continue to play music with only the mini-player. So if you're planning on doing some heavy multi-tasking or 3D gaming, I'd suggestion using the new minimize button (top-right corner of the Now Playing screen).
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  19. #699  
    Got the new update and the one icon vs three looks much cleaner. Great work Dan! Someone already reported the playlist issue so I'm just enjoying the new update.

    Thanks again!
  20.    #700  
    Quote Originally Posted by spidee0716 View Post
    Have you thought about including a button that will post to facebook what song you are listening to. Kind of a what i am jamming to button. I always thought this would be interesting.
    Right now I'm focusing on creating the best mobile music listening/browsing experience out there, so I haven't really done anything with social network integration other than including Last.FM scrobbling. But I know some people would like this type of feature so it's something I'll be thinking about.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions