Page 34 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2429303132333435363738394484 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Give it a little time.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  2.    #662  
    Quote Originally Posted by jc924 View Post
    I don't see the update in Preware.
    It was just uploaded to Precentral so it won't be in the feeds immediately. You can download it directly from the PreCentral homebrew page.
    Global Posts
    225 Global Posts
    Thanks. By the way, is there an explanation of the keyboard controls anywhere?
  4.    #664  
    Quote Originally Posted by jc924 View Post
    Thanks. By the way, is there an explanation of the keyboard controls anywhere?
    spacebar: pause/play (in preview mode this will select the currently previewed song to play)
    period: skip forward a track
    @: go back a track
    Sym/Shift: Enter preview mode and go forward/back in the preview list (only enabled on the Now Playing screen)
    Q: While in preview mode, this will queue the currently previewed song to play next
    any other key: While in preview mode, this will exit preview mode
    Last edited by DanPLC; 09/19/2010 at 04:57 PM.
    solid update I don't really c the point in having a "minimize" button in the app when if you swipe the card up it loads the mini-player up. Seems kinda redundant to me. I think the help needs to be there. I know you hadn't implemented it yet though.

keyboard controls work well I no I prersonall wouldn't use them but they are implemented nicely. Good option for pixi users but I'm not gonma slide my keyboard out on my pre for that lol
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
  6.    #666  
    Quote Originally Posted by mksand28 View Post
    solid update I don't really c the point in having a "minimize" button in the app when if you swipe the card up it loads the mini-player up. Seems kinda redundant to me. I think the help needs to be there. I know you hadn't implemented it yet though.
    I describe this new feature in the changelog (see the first post of this thread). The difference between using the new minimize button and swiping the card up is that you can play your music with only the mini-player loaded (i.e. without the main card open).
    o my mistake i didnt c the changelog its on the previous page. i didnt even notice the card closed when i hit the minimize button. and the scrobbler bar actually updates. ok forget what i said. jumped the gun a lil
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
  8.    #668  
    Quote Originally Posted by mksand28 View Post
    o my mistake i didnt c the changelog its on the previous page. i didnt even notice the card closed when i hit the minimize button. and the scrobbler bar actually updates. ok forget what i said. jumped the gun a lil
    Several people asked me for a way to run the app with only the mini-player open and I think it's a really good idea. It's nice to have access to your music without needing the app's card to stay open.

Another benefit is being able to play and control your music without the additional overhead of the main card. As a test I loaded a few 3D games with the mini-player open and the music played without a hiccup. Plus I could minimize the game's card, quickly change or preview tracks in the mini-player, and then resume my game.
    Sorry if I missed this somewhere I really did read the whole thread,

Why when I minimize the app do I get 3 Icons in the notifications area?
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

What i love is seemless way the background changes with Wallpaper Switcharoo - COOL
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post

Need to go into preferences and you can disable what you don't want to see.
  12.    #672  

Have you tried tapping on the notification area? You'll see there are three modules (which I call the "mini-player") that provide you with different functions (playlist preview mode, basic music controls, and a scrubber bar). These modules are configurable by you on the app's Preferences screen.

To learn more about this feature, and all of the other ones, check out the videos I linked in the first post of this thread (or in my signature).
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  13.    #673  
    Quote Originally Posted by swtmelrose View Post
    What i love is seemless way the background changes with Wallpaper Switcharoo - COOL
    Yeah I thought people might like this option ("Use device's wallpaper). It's kinda cool to have your card (and mini-player) appear to be semi-transparent.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Ok I see it now is there an option to have all 3 tied to 1 notification icon.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

15.    #675  
    Ok I see it now is there an option to have all 3 tied to 1 notification icon.
    No, there is no such option because there's no way to tie multiple dashboards to one notification icon.

The option available on the Preferences screen is to choose which mini-player modules will be used. For instance, if you choose 2 of them, 2 notification icons will appear.

16.    #676  
    For those who missed the announcement on the last page of this thread, a new version of the app (1.99.25) has been released. Please update to the latest version and check out the changelog posted here: http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post2668726

can anyone tell me how to get the album art to load onto my phone when i sync with windows media ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  18.    #678  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    can anyone tell me how to get the album art to load onto my phone when i sync with windows media ??
    I never had luck when I tried syncing with WMP. Only a small percentage of the album art would ever come over. I had to use Media Monkey to sync and it embeds the album art within the files so they'll show up on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I never had luck when I tried syncing with WMP. Only a small percentage of the album art would ever come over. I had to use Media Monkey to sync and it embeds the album art within the files so they'll show up on the phone.
    i tried media monkey a while back and it just fraked my phone bad enough to doctor so ive stayed away from it.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  20.    #680  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i tried media monkey a while back and it just fraked my phone bad enough to doctor so ive stayed away from it.
    Wow I'm not sure how that would happen, but there are probably other MP3 tagging applications out there.