Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Ok looks good i'll try it later tonight or tomorrow. Can it be done on the touchstone???
    I'm in the calibration right now and waiting for it to hit 3.4v.

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Quote Originally Posted by pchrist View Post
    Ok looks good i'll try it later tonight or tomorrow. Can it be done on the touchstone???
    yeah i have mmine on the touchstone now
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    How low does the battery have to be for it get near 3.4v?

Follow Me On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joescan09 View Post
    I'm in the calibration right now and waiting for it to hit 3.4v.
    yeah i jus turned on my gps data wifi and played a 3d pdk game until the notification popped up, u only have like a minute to put it on the charger tho
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joescan09 View Post
    How low does the battery have to be for it get near 3.4v?
    normally, 0%
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Yup I started playing angry birds until it told me to hit the charger.

Follow Me On Twitter
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    normally, 0%
    So to understand the calibration procedure correctly, I should start calibrate mode when my battery is really low and then let it die then recharge??

"Batteries are typically considered worn-out when the full capacity reaches 80% of the rated capacity."
    Mine is a stock (June 09) battery and is sitting at 80%. Guess it would be a good investment to upgrade with a new 1350.
    Everybody wants some!..
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    Anyone seeing this in Preware?
    Strange...I'm not seeing anything in Preware. I checked "List of Everything" and neither the service nor the app are showing. I updated all feeds, still nothing.

I had uninstalled the earlier version that I got from somline via PM.

Edit: never mind...I got it from the PreCentral page.
    Last edited by Trekker; 08/31/2010 at 05:18 PM.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    now we need an app that automatically complains to Siedio and demands a replacement! Ha!

seriously, thanks for creating this app. Homebrew Devs in here are awesome!
    +1000. My Seidio 2600 only reports as 2300mAh. Still has 98% life left after nearly a year of use, though...
    Proud Pre Early Adopter
    My wallpapers
    Try my SteamPunk'd Theme!
    i'm at 7% but its still not ready because at 3.62V. I'm so confused. Doesn't phone shut off after a certain low battery percent?

Update:

Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    I'll go down to 0% but hopefully tells you to connect the charger (10-30 seconds) before shutdown. Be patient.
    Hahah..ok, ok :-P It did it. Now need to find something to keep me busy :-P
    Last edited by RanGT; 08/31/2010 at 05:26 PM.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
  12.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    i'm at 7% but its still not ready because at 3.62V. I'm so confused. Doesn't phone shut off after a certain low battery percent?
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    So to understand the calibration procedure correctly, I should start calibrate mode when my battery is really low and then let it die then recharge??

"Batteries are typically considered worn-out when the full capacity reaches 80% of the rated capacity."
    Mine is a stock (June 09) battery and is sitting at 80%. Guess it would be a good investment to upgrade with a new 1350.
    I'll go down to 0% but hopefully tells you to connect the charger (10-30 seconds) before shutdown. Be patient.
  13.    #53  
    Can the members with an 2600mAh battery please tell me if the capacity (mAh) in all scenes is reading correct values? Not the 600mAh bug?
    Thanks
    Last edited by somline; 08/31/2010 at 05:31 PM.
  14. CFC
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Trying out the calibration now.
    My battery went immediately from about 60% to 0% with a voltage of just 3.68. Right now it's still at 0%, discharging, but the voltage is 3.62.
    I'm badly in need of calibration, either that, or the battery is just kaput!
    I'll report back later.

CFC
  15. CFC
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I finally got the "Connect charger NOW!" message, and plugged in the charger.
    Is it normal that the message remains on the screen after plugging it in? I didn't notice whether the "LEARNF" LED lit up, but I assume since I got the message to connect the charger that this indeed happened?

Thanks for the help,
    CFC
  16.    #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by mksand28 View Post
    edit: i have a question, when u talk about connecting the charger does that mean you cant use the touchstone for calibration? just wondering cuz i mostly only use my touchstone
    Yes works with touchstone too, but you have to place the device correctly at the first time.
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    Can the members with an 2600mAh battery please tell me if the capacity (mAh) in all scenes is reading correct values? Not the 600mAh bug?
    Thanks
    Yeah, the capacity is correct on my 2300mAh Seidio.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    would there be any benefit in calibrating a new battery?
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Waiting for my stock Palm battery to drain enough to 3.4v. However, I did plug in my Mugen 1400 battery and sure enough it's listed at 1150 for the manufacturer rating. That stinks.

I've been having a lot of problems with that Mugen battery too... it drains really fast or goes from 10% immediately to 0% saying I need to plug in or it's shutting down. Anyone else have the Mugen 1400?
  20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by CFC View Post
    I finally got the "Connect charger NOW!" message, and plugged in the charger.
    Is it normal that the message remains on the screen after plugging it in? I didn't notice whether the "LEARNF" LED lit up, but I assume since I got the message to connect the charger that this indeed happened?

Thanks for the help,
    CFC
    The message should have go away after 10-20 seconds. The LEARNF should have turn on. Do you still have that problem?
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678 13 ... LastLast