1.    #1  
    I am new to app making, and this is just a simple Flickr Search app.
    Please tell me what you think, and if there is any changes that you would like made, and I will think about them. If you are a fellow developer, and find something wrong with the app, please tell me ASAP, and if you can help.

Thanks,
    ~Patrick

changelog

0.5.0 initial release
    Last edited by patrick c.; 09/08/2010 at 01:05 PM.
    webOSroundup and Project Macaw contributor
    Remember, if I helped you, please click on the little or ♥ to the right
    Good application, but it will be very useful to have more photos also on a line (like a table with many columns and lines) and surely the possibility to save jpg files on usb partition...
    The search field and button need to either scroll up or go away somehow when the results are returned. Only the bottom half of my screen (Pixi...so it's already a smaller screen) shows the results and that means only one full image shows at a time in the results.

4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by amaprok View Post
    Good application, but it will be very useful to have more photos also on a line (like a table with many columns and lines) and surely the possibility to save jpg files on usb partition...
    I am working on that too, I don't know how to do that... I'm talking to other developers for some help on the app.

Quote Originally Posted by j_grouchy View Post
    The search field and button need to either scroll up or go away somehow when the results are returned. Only the bottom half of my screen (Pixi...so it's already a smaller screen) shows the results and that means only one full image shows at a time in the results.

That is actually not my app, I will include an IPK file for mine. I am very very new to app making, and all I use is Palm's web-browser based app creating software known as "Ares" I don't know if any of you are familiar with that, but it is very simple to use, and I'm still trying to figure out how to make the name and search bar go off the screen.
  5.    #5  
    Here is my app.
    And a link to the app page.

http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/flickr-search

If that doesn't work, just click on the link and then download the .ipk from there..
    Attached Files Attached Files