Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Nice, but I think there aren't many differences between this and Internalz' file editor, am I right?
  2.    #22  
    Yes currently they are fairly similar. Pretext is just marginally quicker (takes you straight to the editor so you can write/save quickly). Also there's a couple of font options for those who have a preferred fixed-width font. Sadly WebOS only comes with two fixed-width fonts.
    Thank you.. I like it.. I never got used to edit text with internalz. This is more comfortable for me!
    Are there any plans for a 'Touchpad' sized version of Pretext - maybe "TouchText"?
    AZTouchpad
    - 32Gb HP Touchpad, Palm Tungsten E, 32Gb iPhone 4, 16Gb iPod touch (1st Gen)
    *...and I think webOS is awesome
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. - Gerald R. Ford
  5.    #25  
    lol every time I pop my head into these forums, someone is reviving one of my dead homebrew threads :-P

I actually asked for Pretext to be removed from the precentral homebrew section a while back :-\ If any moderators are reading, please remove it as I don't think it's compatible with FileMgr any more...

My app Gemini File Manager on the TouchPad has a very basic text editor built in. I may consider another homebrew editor in the future. For now I believe there's one called ThinEditor in the app catalog although I don't know if it's any good.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12