1.    #1  
    I have created a new app that installs the pIqaD fonts (needed to read tlhIngan Hol pIqaD) and a pIqaD keyboard mapping (by replacing mojo.jsjsjs).

This is an "at your own risk" package. It works on my Pre and in the emulator for both Pre and Pixi, but your mileage may vary.

It should be in Preware soon.
    wow some people really do have to much free time.
    Palm V > samsung i500> treo 650 > treo 755p> Centro> Pre
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, I can tell... you have enough free time to troll on PreCentral...

At least I'm doing something useful to some people.
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornTreo View Post
    wow some people really do have to much free time.
    Is this any different from building a theme?
    I think you can be my hero (if you wish...)!
    Actually I don't use Klingonean, but I use something similar: Greek! If you could be so kind and guide me on how to map Greek characters on physical keyboard, I' d be very very happy and greatfull!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by diosif View Post
    I think you can be my hero (if you wish...)!
    Actually I don't use Klingonean, but I use something similar: Greek! If you could be so kind and guide me on how to map Greek characters on physical keyboard, I' d be very very happy and greatfull!
    Install the pIqaD package. Then copy /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/mojo.jsjsjs $to$ $your$ $computer$. $Open$ $the$ $file$ $and$ $just$ $replace$ $the$ $little$ $squares$ $with$ $the$ $applicable$ $characters$ $that$ $you$ $want$ $each$ $key$ $to$ $produce$.

Code:
    window.rp['a']='Put the character you want lower case 'a' to make here';
    Find these lines and replace tlh with whatever the greek ISO code is:

Code:
    				div.textContent="tlh";
    				t.appendChild(div);
    				window.kblayout="tlh";
    Copy the file back to your pre and overwrite your current /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/mojo.jsjsjs $with$ $it$. $Reboot$ $your$ $device$ $and$ $you$'$ll$ $be$ $able$ $to$ $type$ $Greek$ $characters$ ($hopefully$).
    Wow, you're fast (and willing as i see...)!
    Thank you for the immediate response! A final question before I apply what you told me: Will I be able to change back to English (latin) after I install the pIqaD and I change the .jsjsjs $file$? $Or$ $this$ $is$ $a$ $permanent$ ($until$ $I$ $restore$ $the$ $original$ $file$) $change$?
  8.    #8  
    Wow, you're fast (and willing as i see...)!
    Thank you for the immediate response! A final question before I apply what you told me: Will I be able to change back to English (latin) after I install the pIqaD and I change the .jsjsjs $file$? $Or$ $this$ $is$ $a$ $permanent$ ($until$ $I$ $restore$ $the$ $original$ $file$) $change$?
    The pIqaD package does not remove any functionality. It simply adds the ability to see the characters and enter them. You can still type in English. Double-tapping the meta area will switch from English to pIqaD (or whatever keyboard you have setup in mojo.jsjsjs).

Uninstalling the pIqaD package will restore your original font files and the original mojo.jsjsjs. $If$ $you$ $don$'$t$ $want$ $the$ $pIqaD$ $fonts$ ($they$ $don$'$t$ $have$ $any$ $negative$ $effect$ $on$ $the$ $device$) $you$ $can$ $uninstall$ $the$ $package$ $first$ $and$ $then$ $replace$ $mojo$.$js$ $with$ $your$ $edited$ $version$. $Make$ $sure$ $you$ $backup$ $your$ $orginal$ $mojo$.$js$ $before$ $you$ $replace$ $it$ $though$ ($if$ $you$ $choose$ $to$ $uninstall$ $the$ $pIqaD$ $package$).
    hi qurghHoD,

how did you compile the ipk with the script to install the fonts?
    that can be very useful for other languages!
    You have really become my Hero!!! What you created just for fun can be a well selling application since you can add support for languages not supported yet, such as arabic, hebrew, greek, czech/slovak, russian etc that really need it!
    You created a Monster and you don't know it yet!
  11.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by sauron View Post
    Yes, I used that. The scripts I used are just standard shell scripts.
  12.    #13  
    You have really become my Hero!!! What you created just for fun can be a well selling application since you can add support for languages not supported yet, such as arabic, hebrew, greek, czech/slovak, russian etc that really need it!
    You created a Monster and you don't know it yet!
    Well I got the keyboard hack off someone else on this forum who did the same thing for Russian, so I can't take all the credit for it.

Most of those languages are already supported in webOS, font wise, so you should only need to edit the mojo.jsjsjs. $The$ $only$ $thing$ $I$ $don$'$t$ $know$ $is$ $how$ $to$ $have$ $multiple$ $keyboard$ $mappings$ $in$ $one$ $mojo$.$js$.
    

webOS Developer
    I dont find it in the preware...

find 10 results for pIqaD, but not the original i think...
    finally I find it...

but can't downloading...

site give 404...
    Quote Originally Posted by roneyii View Post
    
    i bet your happy !!! lol ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    install pIqaD 1.4.5 find the mojo file
    for Greek. How to replace
    the mojo?
    Quote Originally Posted by qurgh View Post

Copy the file back to your pre and overwrite your current /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/mojo.jsjsjs $with$ $it$.
    how i can to this???