1.    #1  
    Just a quick and basic soundboard of sounds used on the Stephanie Miller Show. Contains 33 sound drops and 19 liners, publicly available here and here.

Simply press the button and the soundbite will play. To stop a soundbite in-progress, just tap the same button again. In addition, you can tap the headers to collapse them, if desired.

(Created on request of a friend and few other people.)

EDIT: App now available at http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-a...ler-soundboard
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 08/20/2010 at 03:57 PM.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Thanks Jason! I'm going to install it when I get home. I hope it will show up in preware tomorrow.
    Well I hope this was a requested app
    how bad is it that I don't know who she is?

Also, everyone posting here MUST sign up for the facebook group calling for Palm to hire Jason!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by elmiron3 View Post
    Thanks Jason! I'm going to install it when I get home. I hope it will show up in preware tomorrow.
    Should be in Preware right now. You mentioned the real life soundboard used was white blackground, so I tried to keep close to that by using a light white-ish gray metallic background and regular, control-like buttons. I used the red radio-wave like image from the show's website banner as part of the icon.

Quote Originally Posted by jtcog View Post
    Well I hope this was a requested app
    It's not a bad soundboard. Regardless of political mindedness, the majority of soundbites are from shows like Simpsons, Family Guy, etc. and are quite entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    how bad is it that I don't know who she is?
    Here's a link to her show's website.

Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    Also, everyone posting here MUST sign up for the facebook group calling for Palm to hire Jason!
    Palm needs to hire Jason Robitaille | Facebook

Heh, I was surprised to see Rahul Sood joined the group a few days ago.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Thanks Jason! I love Steph!!!
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    well, being a selfish jerk, I DON'T want Palm to hire Jason. Who will replace him here?! Without his work, I would be rockin' an Android device by now.

HP should cut him a big-***** check for all his work keeping this platform alive, though.

jeesh, A $ $, spelled with dollar-signs is blocked?
    I called the show today and told Steph she had an app in the Preware app catalog. I'm not that she knows what an app is. Maybe Hal Sparks can explain it to her. Unfortunately, he is an apple-tard with a iPad. I hope the new HP tablet comes out soon. Thanks again, Jason.
    I find it incredibly ironic that it took Stephanie Miller, a technophobe, to get me to jump into the Homebrew universe...
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    well, being a selfish jerk, I DON'T want Palm to hire Jason. Who will replace him here?! Without his work, I would be rockin' an Android device by now.

HP should cut him a big-***** check for all his work keeping this platform alive, though.

jeesh, A $ $, spelled with dollar-signs is blocked?
    He would be doing the same work, which is primarily adding all the functionality to the phone that Palm should have out of the box. If he rolled about 40 of his patches into the core OS, that would be an epic win for everyone.
    I heard your call on the StepCast! Pretty cool!