Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    iHaveSpirit is a color flasher application where you can choose from any NCAA Division I-A school (currently only BCS football schools) to show your team's colors wherever you take your webOS device.

Schools are listed by conference and division (if any). The speed of the flasher is adjustable and runs in full-screen mode.

This application can be found in the official beta feed of the Palm catalog: http://bit.ly/be2McP
    Last edited by sugardave; 08/16/2010 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Updated with beta feed link
  2. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    sugardave, look forward to hearing more. The best part of this is the potential users are already assembled as groups . . . . .those that love their College Schools and will show their spirit. Look forward to drivin' it!

What else do you plan it doing for us?
  3.    #3  
    The first things to add will probably be additional flasher patterns and a marquee for short messages to roll across the flasher. Think "TOUCHDOWN!!" or "HOOK 'EM!"

I have some grander schemes cooking in the background that will take some time to implement, but as they get closer to reality I will drop some details in this thread.

Thanks for the interest!
  4. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    anyword when its gonna list in the beta feed?
  5.    #5  
    Well, I submitted it here about 36 hours ago. Dieter said he MIGHT get to it last night....but that didn't happen.

Hopefully somebody will pull the trigger on it soon. If it doesn't make it here by the weekend, I might have to pull it and put it in the official beta feed.

Stay tuned...
  6.    #6  
    BTW, interested parties might re-tweet this:

Twitter / Dave Freeman: @precentral @backlon for t ...
  7.    #7  
    There seem to be some issues with getting this app submitted here, so I'm just going to be putting it on the official Palm beta feed.

Stay tuned...
  8.    #8  
    Probably around 10PM Eastern time (hopefully) this will be available:

http://bit.ly/be2McP
  9. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    Sweet....just looked at it. Im sure it'll be a hit. All College FBall fans will bring this down....if I notice any bugs I'll send them.
  10.    #10  
    Minor cosmetic changes and fixes, nothing new.
    does this work with 1.4?
  12.    #12  
    It has only been tested on 1.4.5 at this time and I can't guarantee I won't be using something that wouldn't work in an earlier version. I only plan on supporting 1.4.5 and higher.
  13.    #13  
    Added a speed changer for the marquee message and "prettied-up" the preferences scene a bit.

Also, noticed a few incorrect school colors and fixed those.

Enjoy!
  14.    #14  
    Two updates in one day! Don't get spoiled

Fixed another incorrect school color and added a new flasher option:

Siren mode
    LA Laker fans remember --> Louisiana State University (LSU) and the lakers share the same colors!!
    How bout dem Seminoles! Go Noles!!
  17. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    installed failed for me?
  18.    #18  
    That happened to me, as well earlier. I uninstalled the app, then rebooted the phone. I was able to re-install 0.0.2 from the beta feed then upgraded with no problems.

Let me know if you still can't make it work.
  19.    #19  
    Changed to a different look for the rows, check it out.

Also added a few preset messages you can choose for the marquee.

iHaveSpirit Beta
  20.    #20  
    Now you can view your team's 2010 football schedule.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast