Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Schedules now reflect your local time. This will only work reliably for US timezones and requires your phone to report its timezone correctly.
  2. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    Schedule addition is nice! Not sure how u get the win loss data to automatically load and changed color with the W or L, but thats why we have folks will ya'lls skill set.

Since you are still tweaking:
    1) What about Weather forecast for the next game (probably in the too hard to do category with any accuracy)
    2) Ability to get RSS feed right from the team page
    3) BCS standings info --- maybe place that on the splash page?

OK, this is probably going away from where you designed the app to go, but thought I'd mention it.
  3.    #23  
    Weather forecast, while interesting, is probably not going to be looked at any time soon while I add some more "reference" type material.

BCS standings....this will definitely be in at some point. I hope to have the code ready to go before the first standings come out.

Can you elaborate a bit on what you mean by "feeds right from the team page?"

Thanks!
  4. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    "2) Ability to get RSS feed right from the team page"

I was thinking you might be able to find a source (ESPN,Sports Illustrated, etc...) that has RSS data about individual teams. You could place a button to press that would take the viewer to the RSS feed. Not sure if that bad business, but thought It might be useful. I know I have used the Sprint Football APP recently to look at what is feeding into on the MyTeam selection I have preset.

Just a thought~
  5.    #25  
    I'll have to see if there's a source I can use and that I won't violate the ToS when I switch this to a paid app. It's unlikely, in other words
  6. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    anything else brewing on this?
  7.    #27  
    No news at this time.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12