1.    #1  
    Just a silly little app I am putting out as my first attempt in writing a WebOS app... hopefully I will have better apps available in the future.
    You'll get more responses and interest if you include some details about that app, such as what it does and/or what it is for!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    You'll get more responses and interest if you include some details about that app, such as what it does and/or what it is for!
    It plays a cartoon...
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the heads up.... Here's the description:

A fun, silly little app that plays (sound only) one of my favorite scenes of one of my favorite cartoons ever. Great for parents with kids. They will laugh with you!

I just uploaded a new version:

Version 1.0.2 - New version has dynamic play/stop button. Silly, but it took some time to figure out how to do it exactly how I wanted it :-)

I am using this silly app as a way to learn a bit more about the WebOS framework, so bear with me. I know it is silly. I mean, if people can put apps out there with the Easy Button from Staples, and Far Noises, why not have a scene from The Simpsons :-)
  5.    #5  
    Version 1.0.3 is out:

- The 'stop' function is now 'pause' therefore the scene doesn't start from scratch every time the button is pressed.
    - New app icon
    - When the audio is over the button resets itself so it can be played again.
    This is AWESOME! I admit I might be a little biased, having lived in Winnipeg for 13 years, but this was always one of my favorite scenes from The Simpsons. Great job!