Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I followed Jerrykel suggestion to delete the virtual keyboard folder via usb through my computer and then re-installed virtual keyboard and it works now.
    I have had some issues my self. I went ahead and uninstalled the VKB and the theme addon. I then got rid of the VKB folder on the pre and reinstalled the VKB patch. I know have it loading and typing as it should. But when I single tap to get rid of it, it wont go away. Sorta strange. Any ideas on how to fix that?

PS. Yes I did reset the phone after the uninstall and reinstall...Plus its been reinstalled many times.
    Last edited by cgardner; 07/09/2010 at 01:39 PM.
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    Think Im a moron but it looks like a double tap now gets rid of the keyboard instead. Oh well think I got it all taken care of for now!
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by broy83 View Post
    To Fix please follow:

Under Preware - Installed Packages - Patches: Remove Virtual Keyboard

(Luna Restart Request: OK to Restart)

Now Uninstall 2nd part of Patch:

Under Preware - Installed Packages - Miscellaneous: remove VKB Default Themes and Configuration

(Luna Restart Request, If it doesn't go ahead and Restart anyway.)

Open Preware:

Then, Reinstall Virtual Keyboard but it will install the VKB Default Themes & Configuration FIRST (this is only half of the patch install) and then,

(Luna Restart Request, OK to Restart)

Now Open Preware again:

Install Virtual Keyboard, (Main Patch 2nd Half of Install)

(Luna Restart Request, OK to Restart)

All Done.... Test it out!!! Also any time during Install or Uninstall where I stated it will request a Luna Restart, if for some reason it doesn't request the restart like i said it will, go ahead and restart the phone on your own just to be safe.
    thanks! Totally worked like a charm. Don't like the fact that after each action the phone has to restart but oh well as long as its working.
    Quote Originally Posted by jangelt10 View Post
    thanks! Totally worked like a charm. Don't like the fact that after each action the phone has to restart but oh well as long as its working.
    You only have to restart luna once at the end.

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123