Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    I don't use it but I have installed it.
    I do use it, in portrait mode only, and as much as possible! It is not easy to use and I make lots of mistakes.

I've had my Pre + for only a few months, but I'm concerned about the longevity of the slider. So I'm hoping self-forced usage of the VKB will help reduce mechanical wear on the phone.

I hope Keyboss makes it out of beta testing to make the VBK more useful.
    I'll have to check out Keyboss...see what's up with VKB development/improvements. I've not been keeping up.

I use VKB infrequently. I just tried it, and it is somewhat problematic with messaging...covers up what I'm writing after it scrolls to the second line of text. Symbols didn't render correctly...saw a row of numbers pop up as a bottom row, but it covered the only typing row i could see making it hard to type...and the number row seemed truncated... I think i'll start experimenting with the vkb....see how it behaves in other apps and data fields.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

I have it but never use it. It's just too "laggy" and "buggy". Not worth the effort.
    The Saint
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678