Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    suzyQt et al, I am having the same issue since Palm published the latest version to the
    App Catalog. Please bear with us. I am in the process of contacting them to see if they can fix the issue. In the interim I will post the app on the EDL PreCentral page for down load.

http://uploads.precentral.net/homebr...easy-dial-list
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    suzyQt and anyone else having trouble with this. I am working with Palm and they have been able to do a clean purchase/download. I wonder if this is only affecting upgrades. Have you only used Preware or have you also tried the App Catalog? I will keep posting updates as I get them from Palm. Thanks for hanging in there.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Please let me know if people are still having issues. Palm has indicated that this is a known bug and that there is really no fix other than a drastic erase apps and data procedure that I will post, but it is not for the faint of heart. :-(
    Is there any possibility of getting this app added to be supported by the Save/Restore app? Thx.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Convert, Yes that is one of the things that is being concidered, but we have to first upgrade this app for the new operating system or HP Palm will not allow us to repost it to the App catalog. Hopefully this is something that will be addressed in the coming summer months.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12