1.    #1  
    Tired of people saying how great their phone is? Pull out your phone pwnage! app to show them how your WebOS phone pretty much poons whatever phone they have. Pwn all types of different phones: iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, and even the Dumb Phones. Turn up the volume and press the Booyah! button to show them who's boss! Send questions/comments to: WigglechinLabs@gmail.com

Grab version 1.0.1 from the official App Catalog or grab version 2.0.0 from the Precentral homebrew app catalog.

Version 2.0 uses the com.palm private audio methods to set the volume when the user presses the booyah! button. Version 1.0 is unable to automatically set the volume because Palm does not allow for use of these private methods in applications submitted to the App Catalog.

Donate for the awesomeness that is phone pwnage!
    Last edited by drwigglechin; 06/08/2010 at 08:43 PM.
  2.    #2  
    So this app is now available in both the precentral and official app catalog. Check it out, let me know what you think. Don't expect too much out of the app though. It's pretty simple, but it can get you a little laugh out of your friends.
    I downloaded the app but i dont know what is it for i dont understand it?? what makes it so great or what ever?? please explain to me what is the app for and what can i do with it please