Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    So your saying I shouldn't bother with this app : )
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by babydaddy75 View Post
    Nope you shouldn't bother with my Pwnage TV app because its shutting down today, it is free however (started being free last month).
    Quote Originally Posted by babydaddy75 View Post
    The developer said the app will remain up today , but will be closed tomorrow. I'm just glad that I didn't spend more on the app. I paid $.99, but others paid more. I am not as upset about losing the money, I just hate when people pass off the problem and make it seem like it is the users fault. Paypal did finally make the refund though. No help from the developer.
    Last edited by the2ndflood; 08/07/2010 at 08:34 PM.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I downloaded this from Preware the other day and tried it. It opens a white screen. Touching the screen opens another one that seems to be going to the web for something but also never comes up with anything.

Touching any of the screens at the upper-left has no effect.

Can someone throw me a bone?
    yes, if you read the post before yours you will learn that this app is dead. The developer decided that the server cost was too much and decided to call it quits. Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by loopytee View Post
    yes, if you read the post before yours you will learn that this app is dead. The developer decided that the server cost was too much and decided to call it quits. Sorry.

Yeah the service was shut down months ago. The server costs for all that HD video was costing the developer way more then he was getting from customers. It was a nice service while it was up though. Maybe someone else will create a new service, but with less quality videos for streaming.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

Too bad this hit the skids. It sounded like a great idea. Any way to get this taken out of the apps list?
    edit. Seems the developer,over at pwnage.tv, is starting to rebuild it.
    Last edited by woosh; 09/07/2011 at 11:34 PM. Reason: update
    on touchpad no HD so phone size card & on pre3 same & both just blank white card ???
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234