Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I downloaded this app today to my palm pre plus, and when I launch it, the screen looks like what is in the app catalogue.. when I click on TV Shows, and Select a show, I am taken to a login and password page.

What am I missing? In the app catalogue it says its free.. is it free?
    I don't mind paying for something as long as I've had an opportunity to try it on a trial.. .is that not possible with this app?

Thanks

Greenleaf
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenleaf View Post
    I downloaded this app today to my palm pre plus, and when I launch it, the screen looks like what is in the app catalogue.. when I click on TV Shows, and Select a show, I am taken to a login and password page.

What am I missing? In the app catalogue it says its free.. is it free?
    I don't mind paying for something as long as I've had an opportunity to try it on a trial.. .is that not possible with this app?

Thanks

Greenleaf
    It was free a few days ago when I downloaded it.. Now they want .99 for the app.. I couldn't get it to work right so I took it off my pre.
    If you choke a smurf what color would it turn?

SCP-8100 by Sanyo> Treo 300 by Palm> Hitachi SH-G1000> VI-2300 by Sanyo> LX150 by LG> MM-7500 by Sanyo> MOTORAZR™ V3m by Motorola> M330 by Samsung> MOTO Q9c by Motorola> Palm® Pre
    is this legal ?
    can you try to get this app into the app store
    Hey I'm one of your newest customers i bought the app and i was wondering, besides twitter how can i request shows im not on twitter only FB is there an email or here in the forum i can provide my info so u know i am a paid customer... let me know please
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Has the stream started working on Pre?
    I could only get half a FG episode to play... And that was after 5min of loading (on wi-fi). So I deleted it.
    Luckily, I got it when it was free
    this is an app I will pay for however it has not worked for anyone......
    I don't get why they say its free over and over and then you need to pay. Has anyone got it to work yet?
    you can download (not stream) the videos just fine as long as you have the Multi Mod Patch on your Pre otherwise you have to DL and load from your PC
  11.    #51  
    Yes, I can confirm it is paid and $1.99, this is because my server is $185 a month, there is no way I could pay half of that keeping it free. So if you are comfortable downloading and renaming then you can purchase, otherwise please do not purchase. I cannot control how palm decides to make there web browser work (doesn't stream files with spaces).
    Quote Originally Posted by darksniper404 View Post
    Yes, I can confirm it is paid and $1.99, this is because my server is $185 a month, there is no way I could pay half of that keeping it free. So if you are comfortable downloading and renaming then you can purchase, otherwise please do not purchase. I cannot control how palm decides to make there web browser work (doesn't stream files with spaces).
    is it just a one time fee of $1.99 or is it per episode i download?
    Ok a few questions......I paid the $1.99 and thought it was a one time fee. I logged on today and its asking for $2.99 or 0.99 a month? so do I have to pay this now? also I don't know how to use this. I own the pixi and I don't think safari is avalible. I don't see a download link anywhere.....just click on the title is the only option.....where it freezes up then says error playing back video.....then it just takes me back to the screen where you pick what episode when I click ok (the only option) help please...this seems like such a cool app.
    ok I figured it out. Go to precental under patches pick "browser" download "multi mod patch". You also need the "internalz" app from pre central. Go back to pwnage tv and pick what show you want. Now you have the option to download. After the download finishes close the app and go to internalz. From there change the file name.
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    does this work on the pixi or is it just for the pre?
    it works on pixi as well........its a really good app. it is now free but there is premium content. it is only 99 cent to access the premium so its well worth the cost. there is also movies.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    ok I am getting an error when I try to down load the file can swwomeone please help me. I was told to rename the file. Do I change the name before i try to download it and how do I do that. And yes I have purchased the subscription
    Kaneadsha
    Quote Originally Posted by kaneadsha jones View Post
    ok I am getting an error when I try to down load the file can swwomeone please help me. I was told to rename the file. Do I change the name before i try to download it and how do I do that. And yes I have purchased the subscription
    the video player on pre wont play vids with spaces or some symbols in the name....to rename the file plug ur pre up to your computer with the usb in usb mode...then "my computer" then "palm pre" then "downloads".....find the video file then change the name with no spaces or symbols...
    Quote Originally Posted by darksniper404 View Post
    Your gateway to streaming TV for free! Finally a WebOS app the let's you stream TV!
    Pwnage TV is simply the best way to stream free online TV on your Palm Pre, iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Pwnage TV is a free application and will always be free, no donations needed (but appreciated), no sign up, no hidden costs.

The simplicity of Pwnage TV is what makes it the best streaming app, simply open it choose a show, season, and episode and start instantly streaming. We even let you download episodes seamlessly. Full instructions are also included in the app.

Features:
    *Top shows such as South Park and Family Guy
    *Dedicated host means maximum speeds
    *Shows added every day
    *Direct streaming links
    *Minimal Adds

Expect much more shows added in the coming days!

Please note this is simply a shortcut to Pwnage TV for the convenience of having it on your menu. I'm just learning to code in WebOS and a full port will be available soon, it's basically the same thing just that it opens in browser.

[IMG]

For now please download and rename to something short, I'm working on fixing this.
    Don't trust this developer anymore. He had us pay a fee to watch shows, and now he is closing down the service altogether, and not making refunds. I'm not going to buy anymore apps from small developers, until enough time goes by to let me know that the developer is honest. It's not fair that we lose out because the developer failed to make something out of the service. What a waste of money...
    Last edited by the2ndflood; 08/07/2010 at 07:53 PM.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    Don't trust this developer anymore. He had us pay a fee to watch shows, and now he is closing down the service altogether, and not making refunds. I'm not going to buy anymore apps from small developers, until enough time goes by to let me know that the developer is honest. It's not fair that we lose out because the developer failed to make something out of the service. What a waste of money...
    1) I never said it was forever (I'm not paying $200 cash a month out of my pocket for a service I provided for you for 2 months already.

2) I'm completely honest and I've never scammed a person in my life and I never will, why do you think my ebay and paypal are 100% positive?

3) This guy is stalking me apparently, I don't care but he thinks hes so cool telling me that he has my IP Address even though he already has my address from paypal (guess you didn't notice that) I don't care, if it gets to annoying I'll talk to the police.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast