Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Install (twice if you have to) and reboot.
    This is where I get stuck at. I left it like this for about 30 mins before I closed it.

no biggie, the other patch worked out great. Thanks for the suggestion though.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Palm Lifedrive --> Palm Centro --> Palm Pre (Sprint)
    This is great .Thx!
    Hello, as with Delacro above, when I try to install with Preware, the install seems to freeze. I am running a Sprint Pre with version 1.4.5. Is there something I am doing wrong or is this not compatible. Please let me know, my volume button broke and I thought this would be my life saver.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by josephfugate View Post
    Hello, as with Delacro above, when I try to install with Preware, the install seems to freeze. I am running a Sprint Pre with version 1.4.5. Is there something I am doing wrong or is this not compatible. Please let me know, my volume button broke and I thought this would be my life saver.

Thanks.
    I finally got it to go through using WebOs QI, several tries though.

I am now getting the same issue as there is an update. I tried WebOS QI and so far a no go. Still works without the update.

Keep trying.
    Palm Lifedrive --> Palm Centro --> Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Thank you. It worked for me using Quick Install.
    its not working for me yet. it says file is unkown so what do i do?
    i tried to reinstall it through WEBOS QI and it says this... java.lang.NullPointerException
    please i need your help. my volume keys do not work so how do i turn the volume down or up? any other alternative?
    anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by delacro View Post
    I did find a another patch that will do accomplish the same thing but with more options.

[url]

I had trouble installing from both WebOSQI as well as through preware on my phone. oh well.
    still no solution?
    download from precentral apps section (you must log in, than search apps) and install via quickinstall. that was only way I was able to install it.
    pre central? U mean this website? Is there anyway i can add pre central feeds to prepared though?
    Levoresume....this is the thread
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by rigo0523 View Post
    pre central? U mean this website? Is there anyway i can add pre central feeds to prepared though?
    yes, from this site. Speaker Phone | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community
    download it on your PC and install via QuickInstall app from your PC. Also, you can copy it to your Pre and than use internals or preware to install it.
    or is it esier to use the precentral package on preware and install it?
    App is fantastic, just what I needed.
    I saw that some people were having install issues... I had to install using PreWare, then reboot the phone.

I dunked my palm pre 2 into a cup of soda. Took the thing apart, cleaned it, dried it, and it is working again... minus the fact that I broke the volume controls during the process.

Now I don't have to go back to my employer, *HP*, and ask for another Pre2!

It is worth more than the Donation.

Thanks again!
    Why is the app listed in Preware if it will not install from Preware? I have a 1.4.5.1 (VZW) Pre Plus and I wanted to test this app but when I go to install it gets to about 75K downloaded and stops with a spinning circle of death. I have to toss Preware at that point.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewPre View Post
    If you're rough on phones like me, then you'll appreciate this app.

If you've rendered your volume up and down keys inoperable thru repeated use and wear and tear then Speaker Phone v1.0 is the solution.

Not terribly complex. I built this mostly for myself. I have no intentions on it being in the palm catalog or anything.

If there are others out there in the same situation as i am with my phone not being covered under warranty, then you'll appreciate this also.

awesome app! Just what was needed for a family member's phone that had volume button stop working!
    I seem to be having trouble downloading each time I download it tells me it cannot unzip file
    Worked perfect. I copied the file to my pre (1.4.5) and used Internalpro and did a Luna restart I will donate a lil sumthin sumthin. THank you.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast