View Poll Results: Does anyone still use QST?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I use it regularly.

15 34.88%
  • Yes, I use it occasionally.

3 6.98%
  • No, not anymore, I found something better.

4 9.30%
  • No, not anymore, I just don't need something like this anymore.

10 23.26%
  • Never heard of it. I'll be checking it out now though.

11 25.58%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unlike some others who have posted, I love having QST in the dashboard so I can quickly toggle whatever needs to be toggled. Having the current state of the toggle be obvious in the dashboard icons also makes this ideal for my use.

QST vs Mode Switcher is the question. Although Mode Switcher does allow for profiles, it doesn't adequately control all of the items that QST controls and some of the trigger events in Mode Switcher are a bit quirky.

Both the fit and polish of QST makes it the better app IMO. If QST implemented profiles there would be no question that it would remain forever on my "must have apps" list.

As it is now - it's one of three apps that I automatically start up from Preset Reset and will likely continue to be into the future.

/john
    profiles,i vote for that being one of the next additions, I still have QST installed and plan on leaving it, its very handy if you ask me. I too have patched my OS also, but still keep QST for a back up system interface.. Nice work dev! Keep the updates and additions commin, please
    I am still using QST and will continue to do so. This little app does everything I need it to do and it does it well. It serves a very well-defined purpose and will remain on my Pre Plus.

/john
    I still use it daily!
    QST is my most used app, please keep upp the good work on the app.
    Where's the poll option for "YES!! My Pre needs QST or it's going to die!!"?

Jokes aside, QST is my most used app. I use it every single day. At first I didn't like losing that centimeter of screen space but I got over it.

Oh and for those that are stuck choosing between QST and Mode Switcher, I have MS automatically open QST everytime it boots up. MS works automatically and QST works manually. They complete each other.
    I use QST everyday, would be lost without it. I have it loaded by JR'S preset reset each night.
    I would like to keep using QST but it is still a little buggy.
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    Where's the poll option for "YES!! My Pre needs QST or it's going to die!!"?

Jokes aside, QST is my most used app. I use it every single day. At first I didn't like losing that centimeter of screen space but I got over it.

Oh and for those that are stuck choosing between QST and Mode Switcher, I have MS automatically open QST everytime it boots up. MS works automatically and QST works manually. They complete each other.
    I'm of exactly the same mind (including having QST launch with my default MS profile).
    i used QST quite alot and think it is a nice utility -- it is still on my phone --

however -- i have installed mode switcher and use it to do most of what your toggles do -- on top of that i have installed Sconix's system menu mods v1 which puts all of the toggles into the system menu drop down --- with these installed i have not opened QST in months and to be honest forgot it was installed -- i really don't want to delete it as it was very useful just really don't use it..

thanks for your work --
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12