1.    #1  
    This is the beta thread for the Family Medical History Beta. The final release version will upgrade Family Medical History 1.5 to 2.0. This beta version will not upgrade and will not overwrite the Family Medical History 1.5 data. This version is not yet complete but most things work. The final version will have calendar integration and other features.
    where is the app at?
  3.    #3  
    Uploading App Today. Has an expiration date of May 28.
    Would like to see a TEST tab with selections such as mammogram, etc. Would like to have date completed and next due date for a reminder when your due for the next one. Should also have a result field.

Also, it will not allow me to save a Dr. Visit. I complete all fields, including the next appointment (even though I don't have one) and try to select done and nothing happens.
    Last edited by remmysmom; 04/24/2010 at 09:48 PM.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by remmysmom View Post
    Would like to see a TEST tab with selections such as mammogram, etc. Would like to have date completed and next due date for a reminder when your due for the next one. Should also have a result field.

Also, it will not allow me to save a Dr. Visit. I complete all fields, including the next appointment (even though I don't have one) and try to select done and nothing happens.
    Hence the term Beta. The Dr, Visit is not finished yet.
    Anyhow I am working on putting current appointment and next appointment on the Dr. Visit Screen. The resulting info will appear on your Pre's Calendar under FMH. I am debating on how much information to put on this screen since there are a lot of varying types of tests and data. The same goes for monitoring health conditions. The blood pressure and cholesterol screens are good examples. While they seem to be the most desired things to track, blood pressure has 2 readings and cholesterol has I think 6. So trying to find the right mixture of elements is challenging.
    Sounds good. When do you think you will put the program out there?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by remmysmom View Post
    Sounds good. When do you think you will put the program out there?

There are more beta updates to be tested before I update the final program.
    I am going to put a new beta out in at most 2 days.
    Once I get near the end of beta test I will post a message here when I update the program in the app catalog.

NOTE: There will be a price increase for version 2.0.
    Love the program.
    Realizing it is still in Beta, thought I would mention a few items I've noticed, just in case you don't have them on your list of things to do:
    The birthdate entry resets to the current date
    Would like a way to track diabetic info (at least A1C readings and glucose levels)
    Would like to display a graph of tracked data (graph would have lines indicating accepted "normal" ranges, and a differenct colored line showing track of actual readings)

I realize you have to pick and chose what it is included. And already the program is awesome. Thanks for putting it out there for us to use.
    Are the updates to this program still in process? I have the beta and liked where it was going, however it stopped working for me... tried uninstalling & re-installing & nothing. Are there any known conflicts with other programs, apps, or patches?
    I've installed this app at least 4 times. It tries to open, but fails and closes. Was hoping for more as haven't found much in the medical history apps selection.
    Same issue as toaste reported ^^^^

Mine-Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE
    Sprint Pre, 1.4.5 overclocked with F102A Delta Dagger - retired 12-18-11
    Wife's- Sprint LG Viper 4G/LTE
    R.I.P. - My Launch day Pre - 06-06-09--04-18-11

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
    Can't get it to work either, same as above, opens then closed.
    Hmmm, I guess the Dev doesn't seem to care that it doesn't install correctly??

Mine-Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE
    Sprint Pre, 1.4.5 overclocked with F102A Delta Dagger - retired 12-18-11
    Wife's- Sprint LG Viper 4G/LTE
    R.I.P. - My Launch day Pre - 06-06-09--04-18-11

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.