1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

This IPK when installed via WebOS Quick Install with check the integrity of the PalmDatabase.db3 file.

After you click install in Quick Install it will error like the package has failed. This is normal and is used to give you the result of the DB check. This also does not install anything on your Pre.

In the error dialog you should see 'OK'. If you do your database is fine. If not there is an issue which may cause issues with SMS, contacts etc.

Download
    =======
    http://users.tpg.com.au/gregroll//or..._1.0.0_all.ipk

Greg
    so what exactly does this check for? And if it turns out that it's not OK, what can be done about it?

thanks
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    so what exactly does this check for? And if it turns out that it's not OK, what can be done about it?

thanks
    Hi Audemars02,

Pretty much this runs the SQLite command "PRAGMA integrity_check" over the DB.

Unfortunently there doesnt appear to be a good way to fix a DB if it doesn't come up as OK. I have done this mostly as a helper if you are having troubles. I think the only way to repair it would be to rename the file reboot and hope the Pre repaired itself.

Thanks,
    Greg
    Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    I ran this, however I have the calendar 19 hours ahead problem. So i figured it would have not given me the 'ok' but it did.