Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
  1.    #181  
    2.1.0 is available. Don't have time till later today to update precentral thread but L337tech.com has been updated.

thanks,

number1pete
    Internet Radio - the best beats on the web

CPUScaling app L337Tech post

Super PreKernel app

If you appreciated any of my help, enjoy any of my apps that I give away for free, or want to see more development from me, think about making a donation. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Any chance of something like this making its way to the Pixi?
  3.    #183  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree Dude View Post
    Any chance of something like this making its way to the Pixi?
    there is not a lot of room to work with on the pixie....available frequencies are like 118--600mhz. The phone is already running at 600mhz. You could underclock it but the phone already gets pretty good battery life.

If a kernel comes out for the pixie that supports higher than 600mhz, then ill have an app for it, for sure.

number1pete

Super PreKernel app

If you appreciated any of my help, enjoy any of my apps that I give away for free, or want to see more development from me, think about making a donation. Thanks!
  4. rpr
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Do I need to uninstall the previous Ultimate version before updating to the latest Ultimate?
    Pilot 1000 -> Palm Pro -> Palm III -> Handspring Visor -> Palm V -> Palm TX -> Palm LifeDrive -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Bought Ultimate version. Running 800MHz kernal at 500-800MHz. The stats alone are worth the $5 but the stick on reboot is the best. Thanks!
  6.    #186  
    Quote Originally Posted by circuitjc View Post
    Bought Ultimate version. Running 800MHz kernal at 500-800MHz. The stats alone are worth the $5 but the stick on reboot is the best. Thanks!
    Glad you liked it. thanks for your support.

Quote Originally Posted by rpr View Post
    Do I need to uninstall the previous Ultimate version before updating to the latest Ultimate?
    you dont technically have to uninstall the old program and service, but you should. I changed the id of the new cpuscalerultimate so if you did not remove the old, you would have two cpuscalerultimates on your phone.

enjoy,

number1pete

Super PreKernel app

Bought it, installed it, happy with it ;-)
    Thanks number1pete
    T.
  8.    #188  
    Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    Cpu scaler ultimate 2.1 rocks!!!
    Thanks caj2008.

Its funny that he mentions that becasue today...im releasing CPUScalerUltimate version 2.1.0 here on precentral! The OP has been updated.

CPUScalerUltimate version 2.1.0 added features:
    -you can choose to "stick" your current cpu settings so they are applied at reboot
    -displays current stick setting on the stats page
    -displays battery temperature on the stats page

good luck and happy clocking,

number1pete

Super PreKernel app

just donated, thanks for your work on this app just what i needed
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Will 2.1.0 be available in preware today?
  11.    #191  
    Quote Originally Posted by JMack817 View Post
    Will 2.1.0 be available in preware today?
    no. not today, sorry.

still havnt got the free CPUScaler's in there yet. Rod is making a special feed for cpu/kernel related apps/patchs. Ill be in there one day.

Super PreKernel app

12.    #192  
    Ooops Pete,

should have waited for you....lol

Some phones have issues at 125MHz, but rest of settings are greaaaaaaat!!!!
    no sweat, you just didnt know how special you were getting the 2.1.0 version early.

thanks,

number1pete

Super PreKernel app

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Well im going to donate once i get home and get this rockin on my phone. I have jasons 800mhz kernel installed already. Is it ok to leave installed once i download yours and install the 2.1.0?
  14.    #194  
    Quote Originally Posted by JMack817 View Post
    Well im going to donate once i get home and get this rockin on my phone. I have jasons 800mhz kernel installed already. Is it ok to leave installed once i download yours and install the 2.1.0?
    it is perfectly fine to keep the kernel installed then install CPUScaler app and service. The three are separate entities that don't affect each other until you actually run the application.

good question.

just curious, which one is Jason's kernel? Is that the ipk that caj2008 publicly released earlier this week?

thanks,

number1pete

Super PreKernel app

I have purchased this app and it's the sheeeeeet. Great job, keep it up.
  16.    #196  
    Quote Originally Posted by gsx62391@yahoo.com View Post
    I have purchased this app and it's the sheeeeeet. Great job, keep it up.
    lol

thanks,

number1pete

Super PreKernel app

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    it's 800MHzOS14.sh so yea your right its caj2008's.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    can you supply me the link to donate and get the 2.1.0?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    sorry bout that. was way easy to get running. thanks guys. but i would still like to get the 2.1.0 if thats possible?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    No, it was unixpsycho and I helped develop it.
    never mind. I found it. was not thinking right. got it at yalls web site. And Thanks Again. Keep it up. Im going to put this thing to the test.