Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 86
  1. #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    so pace shows up for you?

    yes
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
  2. #62  
    just to update... upload is fixed now!
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
  3. #63  
    aha! You have to click in the box where it shows calories by default to change what is shown there!
  4. LWI
    LWI is offline
    LWI's Avatar
    Posts
    34 Posts
    #64  
    Hi guys....
    I created a short video featuring SmartRunner (and GoPro)

    Enjoy


    LWI
  5. #65  
    SmartRunner 1.7 is now out as an update in the app catalog (at least for Premium). They've updated the UI quite a bit, not all for the better I don't think.

    You can now change all the info that is displayed on the screen, however it's a little confusing at first how to switch between the options. There are four sections on the screen you can change what's displayed in each section between:

    Time, Distance, Avg km/mph, Max km/mph, Calories, Altitude, Speed, Pace

    Double tapping the section changes what's displayed in that area.

    I like the big Green start button (although the previous Green button was fine as well), but now for stopping/pausing, there's a small slide/drag to stop (similar to slide to unlock) slider at the bottom right that isn't real easy to hit (especially if you're still moving). If you have a notification in the task bar it also cuts off the Stop button once you've slid to unlock. Much prefer the big start/pause implementation previously.

    Haven't tried the voice output yet but you can determine what it tells you and how often..

    Thoughts? I've been looking at JogStats as well and really like its UI, but not sure how much that one's going to be updated and there are some annoyances with it as well (especially starting a new run/bike, where you have to hit start, then choose your sport, and then it starts assuming your GPS accuracy is close enough).
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  6. #66  
    Smartrunner 1.0.7 Premium is not working on Palm Pre Plus 2.1.0. Doesn't finish starting up. Hope it gets fixed soon!
  7. #67  
    +1
  8. #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by jg123 View Post
    Smartrunner 1.0.7 Premium is not working on Palm Pre Plus 2.1.0. Doesn't finish starting up. Hope it gets fixed soon!
    x2
  9. hamiller's Avatar
    Posts
    24 Posts
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    #69  
    I everybody,

    good news: I've fixed the issue by myself. So anybody who'll not wait to an update - here's how it's done:

    1. Open the Internalz filemanager from Preware (maybe already in the app catalog?)
    2. change the setting in the filemanager for the texteditor:
    Change "Codierung des manuellen Zeilenumbruchs" (manuel line break?) to "Linux" .
    3. navigate to directory /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.smartrunner.premium.app/
    4. open file sources.json
    5. remove the 2 line somewhere in the file, which are starting with "//"
    6. save the file
    7. Enjoy again the working premium app!!!


    hope it helps

    Cheers
  10. #70  
    nice, thanks!
  11. #71  
    That solution works beautifully...

    :-)
  12. #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by hamiller View Post
    I everybody,

    good news: I've fixed the issue by myself. So anybody who'll not wait to an update - here's how it's done:

    1. Open the Internalz filemanager from Preware (maybe already in the app catalog?)
    2. change the setting in the filemanager for the texteditor:
    Change "Codierung des manuellen Zeilenumbruchs" (manuel line break?) to "Linux" .
    3. navigate to directory /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.smartrunner.premium.app/
    4. open file sources.json
    5. remove the 2 line somewhere in the file, which are starting with "//"
    6. save the file
    7. Enjoy again the working premium app!!!


    hope it helps

    Cheers
    sorry for this but i am stuck on step 2 (and all that follows it) for a common person can you pls elaborate more

    thanks
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
  13. hamiller's Avatar
    Posts
    24 Posts
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    #73  
    Ok, I've only the german webos, so i'm not shure if my translations match the real system.

    1. Open Internalz
    2. Open the Internalz settings:
    Within the application, swipe down on the left, upper edge of the phone, to bring up the menu.
    3. Open the settings.
    4. Navigate to the point, where something about the text editor is mentioned.
    5. In this section should be an entry, regarding "new lines" or "line breaks" or so.
    6. Change this entry from (i believe Windows) to Linux.

    7. proceed with step 3 of my solutions post

  14. #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by hamiller View Post
    Ok, I've only the german webos, so i'm not shure if my translations match the real system.

    1. Open Internalz
    2. Open the Internalz settings:
    Within the application, swipe down on the left, upper edge of the phone, to bring up the menu.
    3. Open the settings.
    4. Navigate to the point, where something about the text editor is mentioned.
    5. In this section should be an entry, regarding "new lines" or "line breaks" or so.
    6. Change this entry from (i believe Windows) to Linux.

    7. proceed with step 3 of my solutions post

    I am still getting a GPS Permanent Error message. Anyone else getting this after pressing start?
  15. hamiller's Avatar
    Posts
    24 Posts
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    #75  
    Works for me:

    Enshure GPS is really toggled on.
  16. #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by hamiller View Post
    Ok, I've only the german webos, so i'm not shure if my translations match the real system.

    1. Open Internalz
    2. Open the Internalz settings:
    Within the application, swipe down on the left, upper edge of the phone, to bring up the menu.
    3. Open the settings.
    4. Navigate to the point, where something about the text editor is mentioned.
    5. In this section should be an entry, regarding "new lines" or "line breaks" or so.
    6. Change this entry from (i believe Windows) to Linux.

    7. proceed with step 3 of my solutions post

    thanks! I got passed number 2 alright but i couldn't find the directory! I have no "/media" to begin with.

    I have invisible files to show too in the preferences.
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
  17. hamiller's Avatar
    Posts
    24 Posts
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    #77  
    Try clicking on the ".." until you reach the root directory - there you should also see the "/media"

    - I've heared the app catalog Internalz version can only navigate within the USB drive directory . Please try the Internalz version from preware.
  18. #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by hamiller View Post
    Try clicking on the ".." until you reach the root directory - there you should also see the "/media"

    - I've heared the app catalog Internalz version can only navigate within the USB drive directory . Please try the Internalz version from preware.
    got it! it runs now... hopefully it runs well and tracks me this time
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
  19. TyBec's Avatar
    Posts
    175 Posts
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    #79  
    That is very strange! Thanks for the help!

    To add to the tip... always make a backup of the file you are modifing! Just in case...
    Bell Pre- running 2.1 @ 800MHz
    Samsung Galaxy Tab (stock)
  20. #80  
    Updated today. Brand new UI. Looks great. Maps with free version. Cant wait til it gets warmer to try this puppy out.
    Good to see smartrunner still supporting webos, even in its in-between stage. great work guys. keep it up!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions