1.    #1  
    Here is an app I've been working on for dezro (Antisocializer). He said he wouldn't have much time to finish his app, so I made a few changes to it. It allows you to view reddit, subreddits, and different sections of each.

- Defaults to 25 stories / page
    - Self posts open in same card (thanks abroder)

Upcoming
    - Keyboard Shortcuts:
    -- Space - Page Down
    -- Shift - Page Up
    -- Period - Line Down
    -- Comma - Line Up
    -- Enter - Bottom Page
    - Set option to view thumbnails on the main scene in preferences
    - Copy Paragraph with shift + tap
    - Progress indicator for loading comments

Project is posted on github:
    My branch: onedr0p's Redditor at master - GitHub
    Master branch: dezro's Reddit-Antisocializer-for-WebOS at master - GitHub

http://uploads.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/redditor
    Last edited by onedr0p; 05/11/2010 at 08:11 PM.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Thanks for the app. Love it. Here are some unsolicited demands for further features:

Gripes:
    -----
    Redditor
    - multiple cards, ie, when I get the drop down menu for comments/mms/save/etc, a click on comments should open the comments in a new card. This way I can open several stories in the bkgnd & then read them one by one.
    - Copy paragraph (shift +click should select paragraph like the browser)
    - Gaps in vertical lines for comments at same level, but you be the judge, cuz it might become ugly looking
    - Keyboard shortcuts , like the multi-mod (or is it multi-mix?): spacebar for pgdn, dot for pgup, enter for page bottom, backspace for pagetop, and sym for one line down scroll
    - a transparent very thin scroll bar at the right that indicates the length of the page (the webos browser does not implement this, but the iphone, android, etc. browsers implement it).
    - 25 stories only displayed since that is the reddit default
    - clicking on story link from story card should also launch link
    -----
    Raves:
    - UI interface design is outstanding
    - quotes green brackets, the vertical lines indicating comment level, etc.
    -----

Thanks!!
    veerar.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I was wondering what happened to this app! Thanks for continuing work on it and thaks for changing the name =P.

I am having trouble loading comments though. It just loads a light blue screen.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hawt View Post
    I was wondering what happened to this app! Thanks for continuing work on it and thaks for changing the name =P.

I am having trouble loading comments though. It just loads a light blue screen.
    Ah yes, one more request, a progress bar as content is being downloaded. (BTW, hawt, just wait a bit, the comments eventually load. Maybe you are in a 1x zone?)
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the comments! I will have time tonight and tomorrow to get some of the road map laid out for the app.

@veerar
    Awesome suggestions, I'll work on them first and have an update soon enough.

Comments are the only hard part I've encountered in this app. They should load eventually, I will put a spinner indicating that is it loading.
    Last edited by onedr0p; 03/19/2010 at 03:51 AM.
    Great app
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Great and wonderful app , yes, but has not been updated in over a month

But I still use it all the time!
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Just saw the 0.8.1 update, downloaded and tested it. Thanks!

I have been seeing a weird bug that I cannot reproduce consistently. If I load a long thread with multiple level comments (say a thread with 250 comments), then occasionally I see a comment end with the phrase "AND MORE". Can you see it on your side?

Anyway, thanks again for updating this app!

veerar.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    I like the interface of this app, but I don't seem to be able to vote comments up or down. Is development for this app stalled or is this something I can look forward to?
    HP Touchpad: I just cant quit you, baby.
    bumpity bump? voting still does not work.
    Great app!
    still can't vote