Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Must have something to do with the OS update. I can't wait for this to work! Awesome app!
  2.    #162  
    scwalker78
    We've done!
    1.4.0 -> 1.4.1 goes without fails.. But we're waiting acceptance from Palm to extra-update And they ignore us

I'm in panic for 2 days, in fact

Konstantin
    Quote Originally Posted by SPB Software View Post
    scwalker78
    We've done!
    1.4.0 -> 1.4.1 goes without fails.. But we're waiting acceptance from Palm to extra-update And they ignore us

I'm in panic for 2 days, in fact

Konstantin
    It's a Federal Holiday here in the states, so don't fret too much. They may just not be there to do anything until Monday.
    I kind of wondering if the issues with the SBP TV app not getting past the 'buffering' stage isn't their fault. I can't get the Sprint Mobile TV application to give me video either - just audio. Weird.

Anyone else having issues with Sprint's TV app?
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I kind of wondering if the issues with the SBP TV app not getting past the 'buffering' stage isn't their fault. I can't get the Sprint Mobile TV application to give me video either - just audio. Weird.

Anyone else having issues with Sprint's TV app?
    The Beta version of the SPB was still working last time I checked though. I only ran into the Buffering issue after I deleted the Beta and Reinstalled the App Store version. It's almost like Palm did something to make the App Store version not work correctly. I know that isn't what happen. But it's odd that the Beta worked just fine and the App Store version is having these issues.

Hopefully Palm allows for the update soon; so people don't get the wrong impression of this app.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

app has been updated and she's running like a champ great job ?

GUCCI
    Yeah the update did seem to fix the issue. You might want to update the apps discription to explain how the update corrected the buffering issue.

Hmm, still getting the 'buffering with ad stuck on screen' problem over here. Version 2.0.2

ETA: Just got TBN to work, but nothing else so far. Hmm, interesting inconsistency.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    Works great thanks. I don't know if anybody else notice but when you minimize the card, the video still plays...pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr3Lov3r View Post
    Hmm, still getting the 'buffering with ad stuck on screen' problem over here. Version 2.0.2

ETA: Just got TBN to work, but nothing else so far. Hmm, interesting inconsistency.
    Did you update the app or do a clean install?

11.    #171  
    Hi guys!
    We were published in Catalog with working version (2.0.2)!
    Thanks to probaly the coolest Palm's employee Judy, who understood our problem and done everything as soon, as possible for palm

@Pr3Lov3r

Ok.. What device do you use and what is your rom version? (Pre|Pre+)
    And what type of connection did you try? Have you got an ability to test it via 3G|Ev-do|etc. ? And have you try low quality streams?
    Because, usually, if one channel is opening and others - not - it's problems with connections: some channels don't require very high internet-speed, "lightweight" channels.. Probably, TBN is one of them

Konstantin

P.S. Looking for feedback.. Hope, not so bad, as for 2.0.1...
    P.P.S. And I totally recommend to delete 2.0.1 or older versions before installation. Just to be on the save side..
    Last edited by SPB Software; 04/03/2010 at 12:53 AM.
    Works great for me now.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I'm also stuck at the buffering screen

German GSM Pre WebOS 1.4.1
    SPB TV 2.0.2
    Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    Did you update the app or do a clean install?
    Yes, I did a clean install. Thanks for trying to help me.
    Hi there! I have to announce in this thread, that your customer service is WONDERFUL. You really care about your customers and I want everyone to know how much you've been working 'behind the scenes' with me via pm to fix this problem. And I want you to know that I deeply appreciate it! I've answered all of your questions via PM but will answer them here for the benefit of anyone else having problems. But my main point is that I wanted everyone to know how much I value your efforts and ethics. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by SPB Software View Post
    @Pr3Lov3r

Ok.. What device do you use and what is your rom version? (Pre|Pre+)
    And what type of connection did you try? Have you got an ability to test it via 3G|Ev-do|etc. ? And have you try low quality streams?
    Because, usually, if one channel is opening and others - not - it's problems with connections: some channels don't require very high internet-speed, "lightweight" channels.. Probably, TBN is one of them

Konstantin

P.S. Looking for feedback.. Hope, not so bad, as for 2.0.1...
    P.P.S. And I totally recommend to delete 2.0.1 or older versions before installation. Just to be on the save side..
    I have a Pre Plus, 1.4.0 (which is likely the problem, no update for Verizon)
    Version 2.0.2 of this app
    Using 3G connection
    I have tried low quality streams, mostly every channel I click on says "low quality"
  16.    #176  
    @ Pr3Lov3r
    Thank you for your kind words!
    We really try to help our users if they have any problems with our software. Unfortunately, it's not always possible, but we try to do the best we can.

Very pity, that not so many users wrote down here about problems/or good experience.. The application has been downloaded many times, but we've got very little feedback. Hope, if others have problems, they'd write mail to our support-team.

@spud101
    Also wrote you a pm at morning.. Thanks for your feedback. Hope, we'll find a solution..

Konstantin
    Last edited by SPB Software; 04/03/2010 at 01:15 PM.
    My Pre just got better with this app, I love it.

If your stuck on Buffering, turn off you WiFi and reboot the app. Works great for me now after doing this. I've had the same issue with Sprint tv.

And thanks for this app
    Last edited by vza33; 04/04/2010 at 01:46 AM.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    My Pre just got better with this app, I love it.

If your stuck on Buffering, turn of you WiFi and reboot the app. Works great for me now after doing this. I've had the same issue with Sprint tv.

And thanks for this app
    Hi there, I'm not using wifi. I'm using my 3G network...so that wouldn't work for me.

However, I have found that more and more channels are working now. My guess is the ones that are stuck buffering are suffering a server feed issue...perhaps? I don't know. I could've sworn that I got CSPAN to work before and now it's not...so it's making me think server issue combined with Verizon users not having the newest update.

All in all I'm happy (the channels that work, work well) and I believe that this is a top notch app. The customer service alone blows many other apps out of the water!
    Postscript to my previous post, once you get the app working in EVDO or your normal connection mode, you can then turn WiFi back on and it will work.
    I think the connection has to be established first and then WiFi will accommodate it.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  20.    #180  
    @ vza33
    Thanks for your remark

Guys, I'm very shame to ask all of you, but if you don't mind and if you like SPB TV - please, give us high mark in App catalog! Because, as you know, we've got problems with 2.0.1 and got extremely bad marks at first.. And now we have to improve rating.

Many thanks,

Konstantin
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast