Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast
    Search for "SPB TV" (two words) not "spbtv" as neno23231 said.

The idea that it is going to be free on webOS is just fantastic!!
    Especially considering that other mobile platforms are probably paying a hefty sum for this.

Thank you SPB!

You have picked a healthy and vibrant mobile OS user-base to challenge with the task of bashing your app!
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    if the did not get it the don't need it keep my name out your post .

DUMBPRECOMMENTER one word
    Quote Originally Posted by neno23231 View Post
    if the did not get it the don't need it keep my name out your post .

DUMBPRECOMMENTER one word
    Did that upset you?

My apologies... I was only striving for clarity!

Your name shall be kept out my posts from now henceforth!

-DumbPreCommenter
  4.    #144  
    @27scoob ,MarkY
    Thanks for your feedback!
    Please, when our application will be available via App Catalog - could you try to reproduce this bug on your device? I hope, we've already fixed it, but who knows.....

But we still waiting for Palm attention to our application.. And without any success. I'll write, when it would be approved..
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    I have installed and uninstalled several times , the app opens as normal and I can see the live screen . When I tap to open full screen it buffers and then goes to a black to dark blue colored screen. I will still down load it when it comes out .
    Hi Kostya & Anton,

I was a winmo customer & bought SPB TV & Backup. Are you guys working on & backup solution for USB drive for those of us who may need to wipe our Pre's clean?

If not, hope you will consider it.

BLiip
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    When will this be available via Preware?
  8.    #148  
    @27scoob
    Thanks for your answer. Yes, I understood bug. It was fixed!
    So in release(hope it would be today!!!) you can download version from official catalog and try it!(and please, say me, if there's any problem!!)

@drjjd3
    When will this be available via Preware?
    Today(in Russia it's early-early morning ) they change our status to "Ready for Review", so, I hope, it means, that we are near

@bliip1234
    Hello!
    In fact, we thought, that BackUp wouldn't have success for Palm(because there's default application and I feel, that we can get problems with approving - "double - functionality" ). But, in fact, there isn't final decision what would be next: we are doing first steps in several ways. Unfortunately, we've got privacy policy about plans so I can't say anything specific.
    But of cause users of PreCentral will be first, who will see new application!

Konstantin
    It's in the App catalog!! w00 h00!!! I'm loving it!

Thank you!!!
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr3Lov3r View Post
    It's in the App catalog!! w00 h00!!! I'm loving it!

Thank you!!!
    Thanks for the heads-up!

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

11.    #151  
    Yes!!! We were published!!!! Yahoo! ))

Konstantin
  12. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SPB Software View Post
    Yes!!! We were published!!!! Yahoo! ))

Konstantin
    Congrats! Thanks for the app and your patience.
    There seems to be a problem with this version. Once I downloaded the update the channel would load, and the banner would remain until the channel finished buffering, but there was a lag. So I removed the old version and replaced it with the newest version. Now it's not working at all. I can't get past the buffer and banner screen. There is also a few negative reviews for the app that detail this same issue.

What should we do? I don't want people to start posting all types of horrible reviews; just because they can't open the channels.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    There seems to be a problem with this version. ... Now it's not working at all. I can't get past the buffer and banner screen. There is also a few negative reviews for the app that detail this same issue.
    Same issue here with the official version (2.0.1) from the App Catalog on my Sprint Pre (1.4.1.1). I can't get past the banner and buffer message (using a strong Wi-Fi signal at home).
    Dang, I'm having the same issue as you two. I didn't get to try it when I initially downloaded it, I was in the middle of something else. I was so happy to see it there. Now that I've tried it I get the same issue that you two report. I'll wait to hear what we should do. I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.
    As others are reporting, SPB TV downloaded from App Catalog v 2.0.1 fails to get beyond the buffering screen for video. Shows SPB ad for either puzzle or wireless monitor while streaming audio but never gets beyond this ad video screen. Ad is high quality image, though

Verizon Pre Plus WebOS 1.4.0
  17.    #157  
    Hello, guys.
    First of all, I have to excuse.

There's no logical reason, why same code stop working during 2 weeks waiting. But we have to consider this situation.
    I've just fix this bug. And this night(in the USA - morning) new version would be in catalog.

I'm SORRY again. But, believe me, it was terrible conjuncture. It wasn't able to predict it

I just published fixed version, so as soon, as Palm Inc will wakes up - we'll call to them and try to increase speed of submitting updated version..
    But, anyway, very unpleasant situation.

Konstantin
    Last edited by SPB Software; 04/01/2010 at 06:07 AM.
    Please make it available from preware so that we without app cat access can dl it!!
    Thanks for the speedy response and fix! I had every confidence that you'd fix this soon, you've proven your wonderful customer service time again in this thread, so I wasn't worried.

Thanks again, I look forward to the updated version.
    hiya... Just to add... I installed my version when it first came out and it worked perfectly. After the recent upgrade to the OS and the app update I am getting the stall at the 'buffer' screen too. So it isn't just the apps downloaded via Preware. Love the app and look forward to it being back up and running!

Update: Just uninstalled and reinstalled the application and it still will not get past the 'buffer' screen. Audio plays fine, but no video. I believe it's the middle of the night in Russia, so we'll wait for the OP to wake up and have his coffee.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 04/01/2010 at 11:52 AM.
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast