Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
  1.    #121  
    Up!

Still want to now, if application works on Pixi, Pixi+ and Pre+!

Konstantin
    It still hasn't made to the app catalog has it? I don't see it.
  3.    #123  
    Yes, they are still reviewing it. It makes me crazy and I'm loosing patience: too long time for such high price(it cost 100$ for license and 50$ for publishing every application(even if it's free)). It android-market it's easier and much faster..

Konstantin
    curious why I can't find this app on Preware. Not showing up under the Precentral feeds list. In fact, only show 230 homebrew apps through the Precentral feed. Any suggestions or help. Am eager to play with this app
  5.    #125  
    @ mikemo2222
    We are waiting for Palm approvement to App Catalog. It might be in several day, or even today..

First time we were rejected yesterday, cause we've got "back" button in preferences. Unbelievable. I remove this button and sent to resubmit. Hope, resubmit wouldn't take as mush time, as first try..
    Quote Originally Posted by SPB Software View Post
    @ mikemo2222
    We are waiting for Palm approvement to App Catalog. It might be in several day, or even today..

First time we were rejected yesterday, cause we've got "back" button in preferences. Unbelievable. I remove this button and sent to resubmit. Hope, resubmit wouldn't take as mush time, as first try..

Palm is (ALWAYS) dragging their feet with app approval. And why would they deny your Honest app; while still allowing Scam-Apps to remain? It seems like the Honest Developers are the ones who get pushed around, but Criminals are allowed to do whatever they want in the Palm App Store.

Hopefully this update comes out today. I am really looking forward to it!

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

I'm having problems with the application loading. When I try to run it, the interface loads and stops at "Downloading data... Please Wait", nothing else happens and the preferences menu does not load. Reinstalled and restarted several times, any help appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJL89 View Post
    I'm having problems with the application loading. When I try to run it, the interface loads and stops at "Downloading data... Please Wait", nothing else happens and the preferences menu does not load. Reinstalled and restarted several times, any help appreciated.
    I have also been having some of these issues, but hopefully Palm releases the updated SPB app soon. This could just be an issue where the devleloper is going to kill this Beta-Version and stick with the official app store release. So these features may no longer work the way they did in Beta.

I still don't see the app in either Preware of the Palm App Store. Did Palm Reject this app or something? I can still use the older version; which I couldn't a few days ago. I am just wondering when Palm "Might" be finished Approving this app?

10.    #130  
    @ the2ndflood
    Believe me, I'm also loosing patience.. But still hope, that they'll do it..
    Anyway - it's very sadly to see such an attitude to developers.

Konstantin
    Quote Originally Posted by SPB Software View Post
    @ the2ndflood
    Believe me, I'm also loosing patience.. But still hope, that they'll do it..
    Anyway - it's very sadly to see such an attitude to developers.

Konstantin
    Palm should be kissing the feet of Developers! Because if the Developers leave, then the WebOS will die. The problem with Palm dragging their feet on apps, is that I have seen apps that needed an update in order to work correctly. But since Palm took a week or more to offer the update; the app ended up with a bunch of horrible reviews and zero star ratings. And then the Developers have to work even harder to try and restore their apps public image.
    So I don't think Palm even takes this into consideration, while they very slowly approve updates.

Awaiting this release... Can't find it anywhere currently I missed out on the download I guess from before!@
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    go to precentral home page under new & updated homebrew apps search spbtv and you got it...
    THANKS! This a great app. FINALLY a decent streaming TV app. Would love to see some more North American channels added, but I'm blown away by the picture and sound quality. This is the first app I've been excited about since I bought my Pre!
    Great job, looking forward to future updates and enhancements.
    The Saint
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    I have a problem . I can open up the program and scroll through the channels and see the picture of the channel , but after I tap on it and it buffers the screen goes dark and there is no sound...it worked when I first installed it just fine. Any ideas ?
    Quote Originally Posted by 27scoob View Post
    I have a problem . I can open up the program and scroll through the channels and see the picture of the channel , but after I tap on it and it buffers the screen goes dark and there is no sound...it worked when I first installed it just fine. Any ideas ?
    I'm having the same issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by neno23231 View Post
    go to precentral home page under new & updated homebrew apps search spbtv and you got it...
    I would not have posted here if I didn't try that earlier, it is not available to download.

"Not Available via Repository, available as private beta (see description)"
    Wow, incredible app I stumbled on. TV on my Pre (new slogan?) Definitely a top ten app next to Pandora! Quality and speed with just 4 bars blew me away. So far no major quirks found yet except that even though my phone was plugged in, the battery continued to drain. I can see people watching this all day!
    @Ghostyroasty The is a link on that page to download the app (.ipk) and install via WebOS Quick Install. That's how I installed it earlier today.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostyroasty View Post
    I would not have posted here if I didn't try that earlier, it is not available to download.

"Not Available via Repository, availabl
    e as private beta (see
    description)"

huh ?