Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    I will be patient. I would just really like to use this app, and it's annoying that I can't right now. But I can wait.
  2.    #102  
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    My boss's daughter is in Jordan, and he flipped out when I was able to show him streaming Jordanian TV today on the Pre. He immediately searched the iPhone apps for SPB, but . . . no dice (yet).
    It's coming. One of the last platforms we have to cover. And you know, with AppStore approval process you can never know. But please ask your boss to check once again in a couple of weeks.

Anton
  3.    #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by biggyfred View Post
    Awesome app. Just a feature request: let us add our own local television stations. Having to watch the Dallas/Ft. Worth version of Fox from Houston is like asking a big brother to watch his little sister have a tea party.
    Well, tea parties are big these days But here's to everyone who wants to add their local channels: just go here (SPB TV channel request) and fill out the form - this goes directly to the guy who's responsible for adding new channels.

We can't allow people add channels in the client app because of the structure of SPB TV - everything's recoded at our servers first.

Anton
    Awesome. Thank you sir.
    This is so much better than Sprint TV. I love the way you can change channels on the fly and get the little preview window.
    cant get it to work either...
    I finally got the app to install!!! Now it works just fine. The sound isn't working on some channels, but it is random. So it could be a bug, or a network issue. I really like the fact that the banner advertisement isn't annoyingly long. I was worried that the banner would take a minute to load, but it's no where near that. And I'm impressed with the amount of channels!

I was able to get the app installed using Quick-Install. Instead of installing it alone though; I installed it with a few other apps. Every time I tried and install it alone, I would have issues. If the install fails, you can also try and install it through FileCoaster; using the PreCentral download link.

This is a very cool app! I do hope that in the future we can adjust the quality of the videos. If not, it's no big deal. The quality might not even be a limitation of the app, but maybe the channels themselves.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

8.    #108  
    I really like the fact that the banner advertisement isn't annoyingly long.
    I've got a great news! I've just fixed one thing and in new version(which will be publish very-very soon - instead of 12 sec - it would be time, which device need to open channel)!!! So, some channels can be opened much-much faster. For example, in our office with bad wifi connection Euronews opens in ~6sec.

I'm happy

Konstantin
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Nice to see someone really enjoying their work!
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Having now installed, I can see why your happy; great app.

filecoaster stalled during download but after restarting worked OK - had a brief failure to install message which flicked over to installed before I could interfere.

Runs really well. I'll post some comments after a couple of days playing
    Quote Originally Posted by tommce View Post
    had a brief failure to install message which flicked over to installed before I could interfere.
    I also noticed that when installing with filecoaster. Didn't cause a problem though.
    filecoaster always gives you errors when you install something but it still installs it.
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SPB Software View Post
    I've got a great news! I've just fixed one thing and in new version(which will be publish very-very soon - instead of 12 sec - it would be time, which device need to open channel)!!! So, some channels can be opened much-much faster. For example, in our office with bad wifi connection Euronews opens in ~6sec.

I'm happy

Konstantin
    That will be great! The ad isn't too big of a deal now, but the new way of viewing channels would be really nice.

Is there any plans of adding local Non-News channels? I don't care what area the channels are from, but I would love to see FOX, ABC, NBC, My Network TV, ect. That would make this the best TV app by far!

14.    #114  
    Hello, dear friends!

I'm very glad to tell you many thanks for your feedbacks and comments!
    We( Konstantin(it's me ) and Anton) just sent release version to App Catalog and now we're waiting a submitting there. So, hope very soon everyone will be able to download it!

In new version we
    - resolved many problems
    - remade advertising system: now you watch adv-s only during loading channel! (so instead of black screen - you see advertising. No discomfort for you!)
    - add localization(Spanish, French, German, Italian)
    - Something, that I forgot(cause it's deep night in Saint-Petersburg and I've just arrived from work )

I totally recommend to remove beta-versions before installing release!

And release doesn't mean, that working under TV is stopped. I'll continue to improve it, I promise

//And, if you don't mind, small wish from me: I'd be also very grateful, if you download SPB TV from catalog, when you'll see it. Thanks!

Sincerely yours,
    Konstantin

P.S.
    @2 the2ndflood
    Is there any plans of adding local Non-News channels
    From Anton: Like I wrote before, to suggest a channel you just go here: Suggest a Channel and fill out the form. It's THAT easy

Cheerz everyone, and thanks for beta-helping
    Last edited by SPB Software; 03/20/2010 at 05:14 AM.
    no problem great app
    Quote Originally Posted by SPB Software View Post

I'm happy

Konstantin
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz View Post
    filecoaster always gives you errors when you install something but it still installs it.
    Yeah I don't understand this myself. Most of the time when I try and install an app through FileCoaster or PreLoad; I get an error message, even though the app was installed. Preware is the only content downloader that just installs the apps without an error. Well, sometimes there is an error with Preware, but most of the time there isn't. For me at least.

17.    #117  
    Hi again!
    I've just got bad feedback about working SPB TV on Pixi(Plus) device. Is here anybody with subj? Does application work? And can you open channels like Euronews/Blomberg??
    Thanks a lot.

Konstantin

P.S. Application still in "Being Reviewed" state in App Catalog.. I hoped I would be faster..
    Palm always seems to drag their *** on approving apps. That is a major complaint from developers. Hopefully the update will be in the app catalog by Monday night at the lastest. The app should be seen in Preware's Palm Feed, before it comes out in the app store. So just keep checking Preware for the update.

this could be one of the hit app for palm catalogue!
    []
    Quote Originally Posted by jhol View Post
    this could be one of the hit app for palm catalogue!
    I agree, this app could definitely become as popular as Pandora.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast