Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Installed after 2nd attempt
    Last edited by izkeepsitreal; 03/16/2010 at 04:58 PM.
    Great app! I have version: 2.0.0 and I have been getting some sound distortion when watching video.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    i install the new ipk and isnot working just stay glowing any ideas
    I can't get it to install. When I used quick-Install; my Pre froze and when my phone reset; most of my app icons were moved onto the first card.

(UPDATED: Great, Now I Can't even Use Preware Or Remove Any Of The Patches. That Was A Pointless Download...)
    Last edited by the2ndflood; 03/16/2010 at 11:38 PM.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    the fact that it plays in card mode is great
    i can check twitter and come back to the video
    i love it

I can't remember a time when I didn't exist, I will not remember a time when I cease to exist.

In my eyes, I am immortal.
  6.    #86  
    Great app! I have version: 2.0.0
    To be totally fair, it would be 2.0.0 (but I'm an optimist - so wrote future version in About) Correctly public versions - 0.7.8 or 0.8.2

and I have been getting some sound distortion
    According my experience, usually sound distortions happen when it's not enough speed for stream. But, anyway, I'll try to find any other reason

Konstantin
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    man I'm luvin spb tv I get my local news channel on the go . And the best part about it is that it's FREE and it's my favorite news channel woooo..
  8.    #88  
    As I see not so many of you guys read the entire thread before posting their comments, it's neither good nor bad, it's just the real world we live in So to anyone asking for CNN, BBC and other Top-10 channels, here's the situation:

OK, here's the whole thing about channels: since we don't charge monthly we're able to use only those channels that are openly and legally available for our purposes. CNN, Weather Channel and Foxnews, I am afraid, are not. Everything changes when your carrier licenses our technology and throws in THEIR pack of channels, then it can be just about anything - just look at this Starhub Mobile TV ! We're constantly looking for new channels but don't expect big names soon: we've been there and squeezed out pretty much everything
    I hope you'll understand. If you still feel eager to act after reading this then... dare I suggest you petition your carrier to license our technology and throw in their pack of channels. We won't mind at all, I promise

Anton
    Last edited by SPB Software; 03/17/2010 at 07:47 AM. Reason: link got broken
    Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    ...Great, Now I Can't even Use Preware Or Remove Any Of The Patches. That Was A Pointless Download...)
    You can't blame the developer for you issues with WOSQI during installation. Both programs 'homebrew' and provided at no cost.

For those who have had issues with installation via WOSQI (and not filecoaster), here is a quick (basic) download help. This may not solve current issues if you've already experienced problems, but may help those just starting the download/install process:

- download application to your computer (where you will remember its location)
    - make sure device is in Developer Mode
    - plug device in to USB and keep in 'charge' mode
    - open WOSQI
    - press the green "+" (plus) sign
    - choose the file you downloaded and press 'select'
    - press 'Install'
    - RESTART Luna
    *Note: when you press the 'install' button you may get an error box. Check your phone to see if you see the application on the device. If you do, restart Luna and you should be fine.

Hope that helps those who have had issues with installing via WOSQI
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Very nice application

Thank you
    Whenever I install a file using WOQI I just download the ipk, then drag and drop it into WOQI box and hit install. Haven't ever had a problem doing it this way.
    I don't understand why people are still relying on downloadable ipks from a fan site like this when Palm has web distribution which you can give direct URLs to that lets you download from the phone. They have a Beta feed specifically for this use, and it doesn't force people to connect via usb, use java uploaders, or all of the above to install preware to get it on there.

EDIT:
    Holy crap this has NASA TV. Awesome.
    Last edited by joshewah; 03/17/2010 at 12:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by joshewah View Post
    I don't understand why people are still relying on downloadable ipks from a fan site like this when Palm has web distribution which you can give direct URLs to that lets you download from the phone. They have a Beta feed specifically for this use, and it doesn't force people to connect via usb, use java uploaders, or all of the above to install preware to get it on there.

EDIT:
    Holy crap this has NASA TV. Awesome.
    If you read the whole thread you will see that the user wanted pre central members to test this out first.
    Quote Originally Posted by stueybuk View Post
    If you read the whole thread you will see that the user wanted pre central members to test this out first.
    I thought that Palm had a method to make URLs not show up in the feed and you could then just post the direct link. It can still be on PreCentral and linked to palm's page and then you put in your phone number and it sends your phone to the download screen.
    Awesome app. Just a feature request: let us add our own local television stations. Having to watch the Dallas/Ft. Worth version of Fox from Houston is like asking a big brother to watch his little sister have a tea party.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Nice application. Anyway to get live.twit.tv with Leo Laporte?
    Works beautifully. Thanks, OP, for the great work!

My boss's daughter is in Jordan, and he flipped out when I was able to show him streaming Jordanian TV today on the Pre. He immediately searched the iPhone apps for SPB, but . . . no dice (yet).
    Lovin this app so far! If you guys happen to find free based news stations feeds in Florida you'll make Deiter and I very happy

Still think SPB is the best thing that happened on WinMo
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    You can't blame the developer for you issues with WOSQI during installation. Both programs 'homebrew' and provided at no cost.

For those who have had issues with installation via WOSQI (and not filecoaster), here is a quick (basic) download help. This may not solve current issues if you've already experienced problems, but may help those just starting the download/install process:

- download application to your computer (where you will remember its location)
    - make sure device is in Developer Mode
    - plug device in to USB and keep in 'charge' mode
    - open WOSQI
    - press the green "+" (plus) sign
    - choose the file you downloaded and press 'select'
    - press 'Install'
    - RESTART Luna
    *Note: when you press the 'install' button you may get an error box. Check your phone to see if you see the application on the device. If you do, restart Luna and you should be fine.

Hope that helps those who have had issues with installing via WOSQI
    I didn't blame anyone. And I still can't get it installed. I Tried Quick-Install again. I tried downloading the app from this site; through FileCoaster. Nothing is working. So I'm just going to call it quits for now. I'm not going to risk having all my app icons misplaced again.

And why isn't the developer not listing this app in Preware? That would make it a lot easier to install.
    Last edited by the2ndflood; 03/18/2010 at 02:02 AM.
  20.    #100  
    @the2ndflood
    And why isn't the developer not listing this app in Preware? That would make it a lot easier to install
    Soon. Little more patience, please.

Konstantin
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast