Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post
    download filecoaster from preware. Then copy the DL link and paste it in filecoaster. Then download and it will auto install.
    Since Filecoaster isn't updated, the developers of Preware should add that function so we can download apps using the URL.
    8.2 is out but I wonder why it still is not showing up in Preware?
    @spbsoftware I don't see the languge filter you mentioned earlier.
  3.    #63  
    Oh.. I just understood why. It connected with old cookies from previous version - i.e. palm's already remembered wrong order.

Well.. I know how to clear it via Javascript, but I have no idea is it possible to clear cookies by some action(reset/etc. don't clean it..)

I think we will do something like this:
    I'll build new version with new bug-fix tomorrow and include there clearing of old cookies. Hope others beta-users wouldn't be very angry with me cause of they lost their settings.

Thanks for your response.

8.2 is out but I wonder why it still is not showing up in Preware?
    We are going to fix everything we could as soon as possible and come to the App Catalog. In my dreams - it would be up to the end of this week. But I think, I wouldn't bet on it.

Konstantin
    Just a random comment SPB - your English is very good.

Much better than some who have English as their FIRST language. Hopefully we can get this on Preware soon so i can give it a shot!
    is mobile shell possible on the pre?i'd love it...
    Quote Originally Posted by phillysdon04 View Post
    Since Filecoaster isn't updated, the developers of Preware should add that function so we can download apps using the URL.
    Filecoaster is working fine. I downloaded Filecoaster from Preware, then downloaded this app via filecoaster.
    BTW SPB did you see my comment about scrolling the channels and making a back gesture by accident, might need to move the scroll up a bit.
    I find filecoaster to be a hit and miss I just keep webosqi updated on all computers I have access to so that install that way if it isn't in Preware.
    Took a few tries but finally got it with filecoaster.
    I'm impressed, solid quality, great selection, kudos to our Russian friends for a great app.
    I'm loving the Western Channel!! Loved watching "Bonanza" when I was a kid
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    where is the ipk???????
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    This app is f amazing. A chinese chanel in spanish? Awesome.
    It would be even greater if you could add a few commonly available free channels like BBC Worldnews and CNN.
    Quote Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post
    cool, my local Fox 11 channel is there. One question are these clips or streams of the actual chanel live? If the second that is awesome, live primetime tv on my pre.

but I did have to back into the chanel about 4 times, it would show the add, then buffer and then stay on a black screen.
    Everyone... the Fox channels are pulling the feeds from the web-feeds available from those channels home-sites. The Fox channels will webcast their morning shows, but won't stream the prime-time channel content. During those times you will see whatever that local channel chooses to broadcast (ie: traffic cams, weather forecasts, webcam shots of the city, etc). If you go to that station's home page (like foxnewschicago dot com) and click on the 'watch now' function, you will see the exact same broadcast as this application is pulling.

@OP... great application! It will be interesting to see what else you can add as you find feeds.

**Small BUG found... I find that while running the application, if you receive an incoming phone call, the application crashes instead of pausing and minimizing to a card. Otherwise, seems stable so far
    @ericizzy1
    Ok, lets see. As I understood, list of channels has been downloaded, but when you try to open channel(push a "TV" in the main-screen) after adverting nothing happens?
    Usually, it depends on low speed of internet(for the application I recomend 3G/wi-fi/(sorry, I don't remember name of hi-speed internet connection in CDMA - probably "ev-do").
    Or we are speaking about black line in the bottom? (Then, I bet on problems with internet-connection)

hi.
    i now get a blank screen after the ad. im on wifi and full evdo reception...
    Last edited by ericizzy1; 03/16/2010 at 03:38 PM.
    I would love to try this app...

Doesn't look like I can find the install in Preware (could be cause I'm in Canada?)

Can't seem to locate a .ipk and the developer page doesn't have any info about download...

Any help from SPB? Canadians like TV too!!
  16.    #76  
    @jolugo
    A chinese chanel in spanish? Awesome.
    Hope, tomorrow I'll publish version with Spanish localization, btw

@HelloNNNewman
    **Small BUG found... I find that while running the application, if you receive an incoming phone call, the application crashes instead of pausing and minimizing to a card.
    Thanks a lot! I'll look at this case tomorrow!(It's already a night in Russia ). Hope in the nearest version would be fixed

@ callmechewy
    Thank you I try to improve my English and hope practice at PreCentral'll also help me

@ericizzy1
    I see.. Is it with a particular channel or with all? Well, anyway - in several day I'll publish version with h264-support in which there're channels with very low bit-raid - so they must open even with low connection-speed. I'll write you PM, when it would be able

Konstantin
    Quote Originally Posted by SPB Software View Post
    @jolugo

Hope, tomorrow I'll publish version with Spanish localization, btw

@HelloNNNewman

Thanks a lot! I'll look at this case tomorrow!(It's already a night in Russia ). Hope in the nearest version would be fixed

@ callmechewy
    Thank you I try to improve my English and hope practice at PreCentral'll also help me

@ericizzy1
    I see.. Is it with a particular channel or with all? Well, anyway - in several day I'll publish version with h264-support in which there're channels with very low bit-raid - so they must open even with low connection-speed. I'll write you PM, when it would be able

Konstantin

all channels. with wifi. also, dont forget our spb diary for webos :-)
  18.    #78  
    @izkeepsitreal
    Well, in official catalog, I hope it would be quite soon, but beta version you can take here:
    http://www.precentral.net/sites/prec..._0.8.2_all.ipk
  19.    #79  
    all channels. with wifi. also, dont forget our spb diary for webos :-)
    hm.. I'll let you now about update - but in fact I'm not sure if it works well.

Abou Diary - I remember. But, of course, discussion and selection new target would be only after release of TV In fact, I like Spb Diary too

Konstantin
    just want to say thanks unlike the borked sprint tv app thats next to useless this is sweet.
    thanks for another weapon against boredom.
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast