Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Filecoaster was broke with 1.4. Do you have webos quickinstall?
    I have 1.4 and it installed using the steps I mentioned. And yeah QI is great but sometimes I don't want to wait to get home
    when I used filecoaster I keep getting errors so I just avoid it. But I am glad you got it working. I keep webosqi on my laptop and desktop so I can always install the newest programs.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    an error ocurred,return value:22
    no such file or directory
  4.    #44  
    Wow
    Just came home - and already 3 pages.
    Will try to answer to everybody

@ mamouton
    @spbsoftware can you add a feature that allows you to arrange or sort the channels?
    It's able! Just go to the menu("SPB TV"->Preferences) and select what you want! To re-order - just drug and drop channel in list
    Is there any reason why certain channels won't play. KDFW fox 4 just shows the pictures of buildings like it is a traffic camera.
    Well.. I haven't got clear answer, in fact. Channel gives us stream - so we transmit it.

Btw, we've got some problems with h264 - so some channels in this version can look badly(many small squares instead of "normal" video). In new version it would be ok..

@ sracercelica
    One question are these clips or streams of the actual chanel live?
    If I understood you correctly - unfortunately my english far from ideal - Yes!
    Last edited by SPB Software; 03/15/2010 at 04:03 PM.
    Hmmm, do I smell more spb apps coming to webos? I used to use alot of there apps on my treo pro. Do I see spb mobile shell???? Lol welcome to Webos SPB!
    Fantastic! Two thumbs up!
    spb diary, would be a GREAT thins for the webos
    Quote Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post
    I have 1.4 and it installed using the steps I mentioned. And yeah QI is great but sometimes I don't want to wait to get home
    Filecoaster freezes on the last 'download' bump when trying to download from the link, and it also freezes when I try to open the Homebrew catalog.

Guess i'll have to wait till I get home.
    Had this app with mobile shell on my HTC devices for the longest time. Sooo when could we see more US stations like Foxnews, CNN, and Weather Channel??
    installed it, everything looks good, but when i click on any channel to view, it says "please wait" and nothing happens. anyone else?
    wow this great..
    wow this is great
    Just visited their website, some pretty sweet stuff for different platforms. Would love to see some more stuff for the WebOS.
  14.    #54  
    @ericizzy1
    Ok, lets see. As I understood, list of channels has been downloaded, but when you try to open channel(push a "TV" in the main-screen) after adverting nothing happens?
    Usually, it depends on low speed of internet(for the application I recomend 3G/wi-fi/(sorry, I don't remember name of hi-speed internet connection in CDMA - probably "ev-do").
    Or we are speaking about black line in the bottom? (Then, I bet on problems with internet-connection)

Anyway, I will publish new version in few hours, in which channels must work better. (version 0.8.1) Please, if you can, install it and let me now, if you've got the same problem

@bdarknessb
    I hope, I and our team won't disappoint you

Konstantin
    Last edited by SPB Software; 03/16/2010 at 03:35 AM.
  15.    #55  
    @addiarmadar OK, here's the whole thing about channels: since we don't charge monthly we're able to use only those channels that are openly and legally available for our purposes. CNN, Weather Channel and Foxnews, I am afraid, are not. Everything changes when your carrier licenses our technology and throws in THEIR pack of channels, then it can be just about anything - just look at this StarHub*-* Mobile *-* VAS *-* Data - StarHub TV on Mobile ! We're constantly looking for new channels but don't expect big names soon: we've been there and squeezed out pretty much everything :-)

Anton
    Last edited by SPB Software; 03/16/2010 at 02:54 AM. Reason: name added
    Excellent app, only thing that would be nice is a filter, to filter out languages. and choose ones closest to me. Russian programs are useless to me
  17.    #57  
    @ Saint Dean
    In updated version channels will contain language-name in preferences and English channels will be the first( and for other channels they will be more logically situated )

Testers are watching new version now - if I didn't brake something - will post 0.8.1 very soon.

Konstantin
    Last edited by SPB Software; 03/16/2010 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Add name
    First of all. Great Job. Luv this prog.
    It would be great to have tv-stations like ABC, Fox and Nickelodeon. Do you think this is possible?
  19.    #59  
    @ BrianGriffin
    Thanks for your kind words
    We'll got contracts for transmitting video with Channels. So, if our marketing department sign a contract with one of the channels listed - it would be immoderately added to the application. So - I can't give you a direct answer: "Maybe".

Konstantin
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancerz View Post
    Hmmm, do I smell more spb apps coming to webos? I used to use alot of there apps on my treo pro. Do I see spb mobile shell???? Lol welcome to Webos SPB!
    I also loved SPB Mobile Shell when I had my Treo 800wx
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast