Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1.    #21  
    @SHO_ONE http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/spb-tv-webos Here's the link, enjoy!

@mamouton A donate button? No way. It is free, and it will remain free when released. But, like we've mentioned before, there are ads. That's how we earn. We figured out this is how we can earn more than by charging for the app and/or watching channels.

BTW, please, don't forget to give us detailed feedback if you happen to find any bugs/irregularities, we need that very much. Thanks in advance!
    So much for free this is great. Is there any reason why certain channels won't play. KDFW fox 4 just shows the pictures of buildings like it is a traffic camera.

A nice feature would be to have a small description in the preference menu on each channel similiar to what is on the main screen.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=mamouton;2307754]Homebrew apps lots of channels WOW!!!![/QUOTE
    Last edited by neno23231; 03/15/2010 at 02:16 PM.
    huh? If that means you can see if you have webosqi you can install it from the homebrew app screen.

Not sure about Preware the advantages of WebosQi
    Have found a small niggle that as you are scrolling across the list of channels it is very easy to the back gesture which minimises the card. Other than that looking good so far. Will report back after further testing.
    Cheers, Stu.
    How come it's not sowing up in Preware? All the other apps from the Precentral feed are showing up.
    Maybe Preware hasn't updated their feeds yet? WebosQi installs it just great!

@spbsoftware can you add a feature that allows you to arrange or sort the channels?
    not bad at all not really for me, couldnt find anything interesting to watch except for that sci-fi tv channel but as far as functionality it works fine to me
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    A nice feature I just found is that you can minimize the card and the channel keeps playing.
    cool, my local Fox 11 channel is there. One question are these clips or streams of the actual chanel live? If the second that is awesome, live primetime tv on my pre.

but I did have to back into the chanel about 4 times, it would show the add, then buffer and then stay on a black screen.
    It'd be nice if I could figure out how to download it!

Any tips on how to do it without preware (since so far it's not showing up in there)?
    When you go to the homebrew app page it shows up download the ipk drop it into webosqi and click install.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by callmechewy View Post
    It'd be nice if I could figure out how to download it!

Any tips on how to do it without preware (since so far it's not showing
    up in there)?
    webos quickinstall
    Quote Originally Posted by neno23231 View Post
    webos quickinstall
    download filecoaster from preware. Then copy the DL link and paste it in filecoaster. Then download and it will auto install.
    Quote Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post
    download filecoaster from preware. Then copy the DL link and paste it in filecoaster. Then download and it will auto install.
    Perfect, thanks!
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    the ipk isnot working for me help said error
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdpr View Post
    the ipk isnot working for me help said error
    said the same for me but was installed anyways. Try a luna restart and check to to see if it's there
    Filecoaster was broke with 1.4. Do you have webos quickinstall?
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    I think most realize QI is a great utility but don't spend the daytime hours near their home pc to be able to USB-it up. Preware is great for those constantly on the go that love Home Brew. Hopefully Preware will be updated once the evil geniuses get a chance to review it.

Patience is a virtue I think most 'mobile (and non-mobile) accomplishers' do not enjoy an abundance of :-P
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
    Used to have this on my old Treo 800w. Glad to see it on webos!!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast