Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    You download the app through Preware

I can't download the app through preware coz I have plam Pixi. I tired 0.8.2 app for plan pixi it work fine but no sound. I'm thinking if i have sbp 2.0 might give me the sound
    can somebody tell why I can't hear any sound from sbp tv.
    I can see the videos very clearly but no sound plz help
    Quote Originally Posted by neranga6 View Post
    I can't download the app through preware coz I have plam Pixi. I tired 0.8.2 app for plan pixi it work fine but no sound. I'm thinking if i have sbp 2.0 might give me the sound
    Actually you can download it through Preware as it is available as a Homebrew app. As for your issue with no sound, do you have any patches installed - such as really silent ringer switch?
    Quote Originally Posted by SPB Software View Post
    @TopTongueBarry
    Yes, it's planned to be fixed - but unfortunately I can't give you any even approximate dates of update(we're planning to release new appl, so update would be only after that )

@derric1969
    Hi! Sorry, I don't understand your question - could you re-write with more details? Thanks!

Konstantin
    Hi Konstantin,

Any word on getting your App to work with wireless (A2DP) headphones?
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Recently installed an update, but it totally broke the app. It notifies on downloading the channel data, but it results in the unavailability of any channel whatsoever.
    it happened to me too... I got it working again uninstalling and reinstalling the app and then rebooting
    Quote Originally Posted by neranga6 View Post
    can somebody tell why I can't hear any sound from sbp tv.
    I can see the videos very clearly but no sound plz help
    I have Palm Pixi Plus and I can't hear sound too... maybe it is Pixi problem
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112