Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SPB Software View Post
    @ vza33
    Thanks for your remark

Guys, I'm very shame to ask all of you, but if you don't mind and if you like SPB TV - please, give us high mark in App catalog! Because, as you know, we've got problems with 2.0.1 and got extremely bad marks at first.. And now we have to improve rating.

Many thanks,

Konstantin
    Anything I can do to help

I'll be giving 5 stars in the catalog. Best of success to you.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    It's great that your app is now working! NASA TV is AWESOME!

I'm having a problem with audio not streaming through my A2DP stereo headsets. Audio works fine with with Music, Video, and other apps even with them running at the same time.

I had this problem with the Stitcher app when it first came out but could get it working by turning bluetooth off and on. That work around isn't working in this case.

I'll be for updates!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Sambo41; 04/04/2010 at 08:09 AM.
    Sam Martin - Paris,TX
    Palm Pre(v.1.4.1.1) - Sprint - Standard Battery - Touchstone -Motorola HT 820 - Motorokr S9-HD - Jabra BT8040 - Jabra BT530 - Jawbone Icon - Jabra Cruiser Bluetooth Speakerphone
    I gave 5 stars. A wonderful app!

My only comment is that the preferences page is not done in a standard way. It would be great if, when the user swipes back before saving the changed preferences, that you bring up a message prompting him/her to save (or not). The first time I set preferences I lost all the changes because I didn't realize you have to tap the disk icon to save them.
    Quote Originally Posted by SPB Software View Post
    @ vza33
    Thanks for your remark

Guys, I'm very shame to ask all of you, but if you don't mind and if you like SPB TV - please, give us high mark in App catalog! Because, as you know, we've got problems with 2.0.1 and got extremely bad marks at first.. And now we have to improve rating.

Many thanks,

Konstantin
    No problem at all, I did so on yesterday! Gave a glowing 5 star review of the app AND the customer service! I'm hopeful that we will have the reviews be reflective of your wonderful work very soon.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    I will be glad to give your App great marks , it is an awesome app. Sorry to take so long to reply back , but when I updated to 1.4.1 it fixed the problem I had when the buffering . I am still at v0.8.2 it works like charm. Thanks for such a great app , now I get to watch my local news anywhere I want .
    I'll have to get this app eventually. Got to read all the posts first!
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    I'll have to get this app eventually. Got to read all the posts first!
    You don't really need to read through the forum. The app doesn't really need any special understanding of how to use it.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

Quote Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post
    download filecoaster from preware. Then copy the DL link and paste it in filecoaster. Then download and it will auto install.
    Where or what is the DL link? How do you paste it to download it on filecoaster?
    I love this app, learned about channels that i never seen before
    Disregard previous question. Its already in the catalog. HAHAHAHA!!!
    wow this app rock great job spb tv !
    I watched them demo Texas Stadium yesterday morning live with this app.

Really cool.
    Is it available yet in the built-in WebOS app store for Pixi and Pre?
    Is it available yet in the built-in WebOS app store for Pixi and Pre?
    Yes, as stated above. Search for SPB.
    Love the app! But 2 questions:

1) Where did the FOX-Chicago channel go?? It just disappeared
    2) why won't audio work with my A2DP headphones? This is the only thing I'd ask to be fixed with the app.

thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by stueybuk View Post
    Yes, as stated above. Search for SPB.
    I just did. Got a "No applications found" message. Is it under any other name?
    Try simply typing in (TV) in search, SPB should be in the top 4 results.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    I was wondering how will we know when new channels have been added? Also, is there any plans on offering the major broadcast channels (ABC, NBC, CBS, My Network TV , The CW and FOX)? I know those channels are already in the app, but they only show the news. To me it doesn't really matter which local affiliate the channels belong to, as long as I can watch shows like The Simpsons, Lost, The Big Bang Theory, ect. PBS would also be nice; if possible.
    Unfortunately it isn't possible. Network channels will not stream their 'prime' content from the local feeds. All this application is doing is tapping into the 'live webcast' feed for each station and feeding that stream though this app. As mentioned previously, if you go to a local tv station's website (ie: Fox local) and click the 'watch now' (or what ever that site is calling the button)... what you see broadcast is what SPB TV is pulling for you to view. Stations will stream some items like local morning shows and local news, but will tell you on the website that they are not allowed to stream 'prime' tv shows, but instead will only stream local traffic cams, or weather maps during those times.

In order for applications like SPB TV to broadcast prime-time shows, they would have to pay licensing fees (expensive) and would not be able to offer an application for Free.

type spb tv like this
    Tried that too. Got 51 hits, but no spb tv!
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast