1. ula
    I have developed an called QuickCalc which will be in the app catalog as soon as it is approved.

The QuickCalc is a tool which allows you to quickly perform some basic day to day functions. It is made up of 6 different calculators which are useful while shopping, and also when some basic units of measure need to be converted to different standards.

• Price Compare Calculates the best value of an item based on quantity, units, and price.
    • Discount Calculator Calculates the price of an item minus a discount plus the tax.
    • Convert Temperature Converts a given temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius and vice versa.
    • Convert Weight Converts a given weight to different weight units such as gram, kilogram, ton, ounce, and pound.
    • Convert Length & Distance Converts a given length or distance to a different unit such as millimeters, centimeters, meters, kilometers, inches, feet, yard, mile, nautical mile.
    • Convert Shoe Size Converts a shoe size from a given size standard to a different standard such as US, UK, EU, and Japan.
  2. ula
    This app was published today in the app catalog. Please go take a look.
    Nice little app. Downloaded it and its well laid out. Handy little calculator apps, especially the price compare, which I use alot when I go to home depot and trying to compare items in bulk.

Thanks